C H A P T E R . 86

Start from the beginning

Entering the room with a tray filled with a bowl of soup and some snacks as it is late night and food really doesn't digest well ,
Keeping the tray on a central table near couch sitting beside Neil on bed , she started to wake him up.

Avni :-  Neiluu wakeup na...

Neil :-  Hmmm.....

Avni :-  Neiluu...am so sorry., I didn't sawed the time and kept you waiting. I planned to come early but couldn't able to come before head how much I try ,...sorry bachaa....please utho na.

Neil :-  Let me sleep Avii...

Avni :-  Sleep as much as you want baby but for once wakeup and have something and then sleep.

Neil :- Am not hungry anymore Jaan.

Avni :- But I am Neiluu...

Neil :-  Then you eat and let me sleep babu...

Avni :-   I can't eat without you and you know that Tilluu....

Using her all might making him sit on bed where he kept his head on her chest hugging her to sleep ,
Avni trying to wakeup him again after good 10-mins he is totally up from sleep.
Neil was in deep slumbder and not able to control his sleep as he had meds by drinking water without food.

Making him sit on sofa ,
Avni arranging the soup and snacks on plate making a cute face kissing his cheeks , she started to feed him.
How much sleepy still Neil is ,
still he fed Avni lovingly in his sleepy state making Avni to chuckle.

Later both of them cuddling each other slept peacefully once Avni turning off the alarm which she kept at 5:00am.

Next day
Khanna Mansion.
Avni and Alekya are talking about the marriage preparations in hall
while Kushi is out with Ishitha .
Bebe and Nanno are out for temple and so
Prakash and Raman are discussing some important issues in study room.
Where
Neil and Parth are talking sitting in garden.

Avni :-  After three weeks wedding functions are going to start .
Are you excited Alkaa...! Am soo excited.

Alekya :-  Am excited at the same time hell nervous Avuu.

Avni :-  Nervous kyun?

Alekya :-  Kyunki this is my marriage.
Till date I have danced and enjoyed in my every friends marriage but when the matter comes to mine ,...am damn nervous Avu.
Don't know why.

Avni :-  You are marrying love of your life Alkaa....aren't you happy by that ?

Alekya :- If I say how much happy I am , might be the sky won't be suffient.
That happy I am Avuu.
Also Parth had already made me relaxed about it yet still am getting nervous.

Avni :- Anxiety is quite common but trust me , the movement you hold Parthuu's hand every anxiety ,
every nervousness will be fanished just like that .
And trust me it was same with me too.
Holding on to Neil at that time , the comfort he gave me was simply can't describe in words.