C H A P T E R . 51

Story continues .....,,,,

Avni :- Neiluuu there is one thing I need to say  you

Avni :- Neiluuu there is one thing I need to say  you .

Neil :- What is it Baby .

Avni :- Neiluu yesterday when we were making Love I sawed an imagined where a small girl is wringgling in an old man's cluches . He was forcing her Neiluu , I felt hard some ,  Memories started to haunt me but by listening your words I somehow forget it . What are those memories Neiluu , why they came into my mind suddenly ??

Neil is shocked listening her , as she remembered her dreaded full childhood which made her remember in their love making .
" It means Avni didn't forget those memories yet "  .
Neil thought looking shocking at Avni who is looking Innocently at him for answers .

Avni :- Bolo na Neiluuu....

Neil :- Aaavviii.... Baby no Jaan you might be thinking too much . Aise ...aise flashes kyu ayega Jaan aur tab jab hum dono Pyaar kar rahi hai !!

Avni :- Pata nehi , isiliye tho tujhse puch rahi hu ...

Neil :- Aabbb ....

Instead answering her ,
not having any answer Neil started to coax her in his arms like making her go to sleep , so that she can forget this matter and also she needs to rest more as per Doctor suggestions .
And his planned work , being tired Avni slept immediatly in his arms placing her head in crook of his neck , he kept on creassing her hair planting kisses every now and then on cheek , temple , hair and nose .
He is in deep thoughts by Avni's question .

Neil :- How can Avii still remember her past which she don't even know something like that had  happened to her  in her childhood ! Means that Bastered has really done a great damage to my Avii .
I will not leave you Moron for molesting or tried to molest MY Jaan . You have only seen , Avni's father in small
Mr . Ajay Aggarwal , now you will face her husband who won't allow even a light to pass through her without my permission , the Neil Khanna .
Avni's husband Neil Khanna . But before seeing his end I have to take care of my Baby , she don't remember that incident but her body does which means only I can erase them with my Love . I promise , Avii next time when we make love , love each other you will not get any of those flashes , I will erase them with my Love , Jaan .
As of now Doctor asked to maintain a gap for 3 days I can't do anything , but I promise I will love you in other ways , you will never ever remember that incident ever in future , I will take care of that .