C H A P T E R . 87

Show some Love through votes atleast now guys , story is in ending yet am gaining only 20 votes ,...
Can anyone continue story further with such less amount of votes ?
Please say me .
85+ chapters yet no one is voting , no increasing in votes , rather it decreases lot by every update .
Why this partiality only with me ?
Why ?
You guys encourage every Avneil authors with abundance amount of Love throught Votes except me ....,why ?
I really need answer for this question today .
.......

Story continues...,

Ishitha :-  Avu , Tilluu ....what had happened , why are you both crying like this ....!
Avuu , baby what happened bachaa...

Raman :-  Ishuu...I think so this time we need to leave two of them alone.

Bebe :-  Ha , par Raman how do we leave two of them while their are crying like a mess.
Both of them are not well.

Parth :- I think so , Bebe is right uncle. I will stay here ,

Alekya :-  I am there too...Bebe , don't worry.
We are here, you guys go and rest.

Prakash :- We can't rest when our kids are so sad Alekya...we will be in hall , anything happens call us.

Parth :- Ok uncle.

Alekya :- Kushi...go and sleep. You need proper sleep .

Kushi :- Am fine bhabhi , I will be down with all.

Parth :- Kushi , sojao.
It's time. Avuu and Neil are alright just emotional a bit.

Ishitha :- I will make her sleep , don't worry Parth .

Leaving the family
Avni and Neil are still crying hugging each other.
Neil is stable but not Avni , as she begane to see Karam infront of her , started to remember everything and anything she had faced with him.

Neil :-  Am not going to leave him Avii.., he is going to repent for every thing he had done with you and all the girls.
Am going to kill him.

Avni :- Ne..il...N...e.i..l....Ne...i..l...he..h.e..

Neil :-  First time , am glad that you didn't shared anything with me Jaan , I couldn't hear them .
It is killing my heart every time I close my eyes seeing what .....what you had gone through ,...how much of monster you had fighted with being brave...waiting for me to save you...I...I...kaise Avii...I would have died by now if that monster had done anything with you in guilt that I was not there with you , couldn't save you.