C H A P T E R . 30

Story continues :-

Parth's home ;-

Parth entered his house only to see his Neela Maa worried .
Whole house is dark not even a light is on .

He smiled saddly thinking from now on he can't see Avni in his house smiling , giggling , playing . He can't blame anyone , he is soul responsible for everything happened .

He can wait for her till his last breath but she loves someone else not him so there is no thing called waiting is needed .
She can never be his .

Avni love is Neil so there is no thing called Love in their relation it is always friendship from her side .

Her Love is Neil so he choose not to Live his Life without Love , without Her , without Avni .

Not moving from her ,
Not moving On but Moving ahead .

He can't  blame anyone in his Life it is only " Faith " which is so cruel to him since child .

First he lost his Parents ,
Second when he felt Love through Neela her family snached that happiness and made him away from her for years . Only when he became famous and when he searched for Neela their both become Mother and son again .
Third now when everything is going good when he felt he found his Breath , his Avni ,

Faith yet again played the most cruel game by snaching his everthing , his reason to live . Not letting him have any other option  other than letting Avni go away from him forever .

He himself going away from her not able to face the bitter Truth of his life .
He knows Avni don't Love him but she don't hate him neither in she turn respects and adore him alot .

All he want is to have a cute , sweet relation with her not as a soul partner but as a good friend . But now it is too not possible .

He is all drenched but cared less to clean himself . Neela came with dry towel and started to dry his hair but his mind was
somewhere else ,
he is lost in the callous game played by faith .

His tears are uncontrollable , they are flowing continuously none of them cared to wipe them off . Nor Neela neither Parth .

Neela knew tears are the only way to come out of his Greif .

He kept his head on his Maa's lap started to weep . Neela is sitting on sofa whereas he is on ground . Neela kept her head on his  head trying to clam ber son down which is next to immpossible .

Parth :- It is all over Maa .

Neela :- Shshshhs nothing is over yet bacha . Everything will be fine by time .

Parth :- No Maa it is over . My Chinnu hates me now , she hates me Maa .

he said in his uncontrolled breath and shaking voice .

Neela :- Avni can never hate you Parth you know that very well . Now she is angry , why not she will be bacha her life turned out to be something which she never expected starting Neil and now You ...