C H A P T E R . 38

Story continues ,

As of now both Avni and Neil are still busy in kissing each other passionately forgetting surroundings , forgetting the function , forgetting everything making the atmosphere hot . Avni tried many times till now to backoff from the Passionate kiss but Neil didn't allowed . He is so engorssed in her taste that he is not getting enough of her .
Finally when Avni clenched his blazer collar tighlty sensing Avni is out of breath and she can't take anymore he left her lips , her mouth precisely .

Kissing her forehead affectionately he rubbed his lips which are now red by Avni's lipstick colour . By now Avni dark lipstick is fully erased sticking some of it to Neil's lips .
Seeing Neil who is harshly erasing his lips to clean them Avni had taken tissue from his hands making his smile wide Avni started to erase it . After few minutes when she is done Neil pecked her lips hard for one last before applying the cherry red lipstick on her lips making her look Perfect like before .
Avni smiled seeing his this gesture .

Checking for one last time whether her heels are fixed perfect or not bending to her feet level he made sure she look presentable taking her hand in his both of them started to walk till door .
When Avni realized Neil is not moving with her and stucked seeing her back she frowned looking at him .

Avni :- What happened Neil ? Why you stopped ?

Neil :- Something is missing Avii .

Avni :- What is it Neiluu ?

Neil :- Wait .

Saying he went back to dressing table taking kajol on his finger he kept kaala teeka behind her both ears where there is already one which was kept by Ishita few minutes back . He darkened already kept kaala teeka making Avni to shake her head .

Avni :- Hogai !

Neil :- Yup let me keep one on your left leg to .

Avni :- But ...

Neil :- Avii shshsh .

Keeping one on her left leg he stood once again taking her hands both of them finally left the room but not before taking selfies .
When there are on back stage waiting for announcement to hear he sensed Avni hold on his hand is getting tighter by each passing second . Her hands are becoming ice cold because of the tension and nervousness she is going through right now .

From now on she will be called as
Neil Khanna's finacee , Khanna's to be Bahu . She never thought she will fell in Love with someone and have a
love marriage . For her it was always her parents wish on marriage she thought definitly have a arrange marriage but by Neil's entrance everything is changed .

Arrange or Love marriage it is she was sure she will marry Neil has it is their family members wish and dream . But she for once didn't thought Neil will make her fell in his love before marriage and she will marry him whole heartedly .

Even though it is Love Marriage it is common for any girl to feel conscious entering into new phase of thier life . And here Avni is no less she is fearing but in a good way .

Seeing her in so nervousness Neil draged her by waist cupping her face erasing the sweetbeads he kissed every inch of her face to forget about the nervousness . Sometimes love make forget things where words failes to do .