C H A P T E R . 57

Story continues....,

Next day morning in Khanna Mansion

Next day morning in
Khanna Mansion .

Avni is admiring her sleepy cute hubby who is sleeping just like a kid with a pout on his lips as if asking her to kiss him .
He is still in deep slumder .
Admiring him for quite a time with a smile on her lips , pecking his all facial expressions lastly his lips making his smile wide ,
Avni stood wrapping bedsheet around her bare body because of last night intense love making .
Going into closet , taking todays outfit she went into washroom to get freshup leaving Neil to cuddle the pillow instantly the movement she left .

Once she got ready in a short top and  jeans ,
admiring Neil for a second she went to kitchen to prepare coffee for both of them .

Seeing Bheema preparing coffee for them , smiling at her she went to Bheema greeting her morning wish

Seeing Bheema preparing coffee for them , smiling at her she went to Bheema greeting her morning wish .
Wishing the same Bheema handover the coffee mug to Avni ,
For sometime both of them chitchatted as none are present in home except there three where Neil is still sleeping .

Avni as a good bond with Bheema , she doesn't see her as a maid but as a elder sister who says  right and wrong in cooking .
To surprise Neil in future Avni started to take classes from Bheema as Neil birthday is near by and Avni want to prepare all his favorite items by herself including the cake .
No one know this except Parth , as he is the one who is taking class for baking has Bheema doesn't know about baking stuff .

By now Avni had already learned how to bake a chocolate cake and some cookies and so now she is asking Bheema to teach some traditional items to learn .
She is not allowed in kitchen as it is a rule made by Neil .
Except for coffee she is not allowed to enter in kitchen as Neil is very sure , she might hurt herself and he doesn't want that to happen .
Even a small scrach on her body , he takes down the whole house ,
knowing the same firstly Bheema was reluctant not to teach her but by seeing Avni love for Neil , her enthusiasm to cook for him on his birthday she couldn't say anything .