C H A P T E R . 52

Story continues ....,

After their hot loving session AvNeil both of them are sleeping peacfully in each other arms in a single duvet covering their bare bodies , Neil's hand on Avni waist pulling her closure hiding his face in nook of her neck

After their hot loving session AvNeil both of them are sleeping peacfully in each other arms in a single duvet covering their bare bodies , Neil's hand on Avni waist pulling her closure hiding his face in nook of her neck .
As both  of them slept in early hours busy in loving each other , there are still sleeping peacfully being exhausted ,  though the time is 10:00 am .

Avni woke up feeling  the sunrays on her face as their room is attached to porch and french doors are open , frowning she hided her face snuggling more into Neil's warmth embrace where he is making her sleep more , trying for some a time avoiding the sunrays when she couldn't able to run away from it , taking the thick comfortor hiding her face in it she closed her eyes tightly , because of her constant movements Neil woke up frowning rubbing his eyes  seeing her actions he understood that she is trying to run away from sunrays , smiling at her cute irritational face getting up from bed wearing his shorts he stood near porch closing the doors then curtains .

Smiling he went to sit near her , sitting on bed creassing her face he kissed her face after pulling the comfortor from her face .
He let her sleep for some more time as he knew both of them barely slept in the night , seeing the time he went to freshup kissing her forehead .
Coming out from washroom getting fully fresh he ordered his bodyguards to assemble near the hall in 5mins via phone , ordering the breakfast making it ready near the porch like yesterday he went to hall to have a talk with his bodyguards .

He is sitting on sofa with a swag eyeing at his bodyguards who failed to protect his Jaan .
Seeing them , remembering Avni's tear stained face , her fear , anger enforced him .

Neil :-  Can I know the exact event what had happened yesterday !

He asked in a dangerously hard voice making chills down they spine .

Bodyguard 1 :-  Sir ...

Neil :- I am listening .