C H A P T E R . 59

Story continues ...,

Taking his dress Neil went to freshup where Avni started to check her mails which she didn't done from morning

Taking his dress Neil went to freshup where Avni started to check her mails which she didn't done from morning .
In that one mail made her shock ,
Which says ,

Mail says :-
"Get ready to meet me baby doll in two days ,
After meetimg you .
Shaking hands with you , I am unable to live in peace .
At anycost I will meet you in two or three days " ....
Till then miss me Baby doll " .
Your's ,
KVP .

Reading the message Avni is so shocked that her face is went pale .
She is already not feeling well and this mail made her shock .
By reading it , she is not dum to understand who it might be .
She is happy from days , months not hearing anything from that stranger .
No message , no call .
She was relieved thinking , he might left her in peace but now seeing his Mail again ,
She is shivering .

She is shivering because , she is remembering the day when she met him in Paris when both Avneil  were in their honeymoon phase .
That night she didn't met him in person but the way he made her fear saying ,
"You are mine Avni" ,
hearing his voice in dark made her so scared of him which made her to cry hugging Neil that night asking him to make love .
Seeing him not here , sending any wrong messages or calls she thought she forget him .
But this mail made her realize she is still in that fear .
She is still scared of him , his voice ,
his acts .
Unkowing shiver ran down her spine .
Tears started to flow down ,
She now understood how much she is scared of him , afriad of him .

After 10mins when Neil is out from washroom being all fresh in blue shirt and black pant looking dashing , he frowned seeing Avni who is sitting on end of the bed shivering cluching her anarkali dress and bedsheet , sweating closing her eyes tightly .
His words are echoing in her ears .
Seeing her ,
Neil shocked , immedaitly he went to her standing infront of her he gasped seeing her red eyes , teary face .
He hugged her immediatly giving her his wramth which she is longing ,
saying he is their for her , hugging her tightly creassing her hair .

Neil :-  Everything will be alright Jaan .
I am with you . Let me call doctor or else lets go to hospital .

Avni :-  Please....hu..g...me ti..ght..ly Jaanoo .

Neil :-  I am here with you Baby . Don't please me for anything . I am their for you .

Saying he hugged her tightly taking her in his lap .
She is crying cluching his shirt making his shirt wet making him worry .