C H A P T E R .58

Story continues ...,

Family members are shocked to see their Princess looking magnifitiantly beautiful , her glow is saying something else which never was before

Family members are shocked to see their Princess looking magnifitiantly beautiful , her glow is saying something else which never was before .
With slow steps Neil started to walk towards Avni who is having a smile on her cherry lips .
Though she is confused seeing her family members including her parents reaction , seeing Neil approaching her ,
Her shyness rosend her cheeks making her cheeks more red .
She is feeling shy , nervous by Neil's intense gaze .
This is not the first time he is gazing her with Love but everytime he does , she shys out .
That's the effect he as on her .

Standing infront of her he kissed her forehead affectionately like never before .

Neil :-  I swear Jaana you will be death of mine oneday . I have never ever seen the eternal beauty other then you and I don't even want to see anyone other then you .
When I said you are my life  ,
my breath ...I mean it .
I have seen your beauty many times in all the ways ... yet you take my breath away everytime with your beauty .
I missed you alot Jaana , the whole day and now I don't leave you .
I will keep you infront of my eyes all the time .

Alekya :-  Hhmmhmmm..... Mr . Monkey lover Khanna if your time is over let us give a chance to meet our gorgeous Princess .

Ishitha :-  My Bacha .... kitni pyari lag rhai ho . I never knew my baby will grow this beautiful with time .

Raman :-  Princess come here .

Going towards Raman , she hugged him tightly feeling his wramth .

Raman :-  My Princess is looking so elegant . Kisi ka nazar na lage mere Bachchi ko .

Nanno :-  Who else will evil eye Gudiya , Raman leaving us . I think so today we have to keep a big kaala teeka on our Gudiya .

Babe :-  Leave it to me Fatima .

Avni :-  Babe rehne do na .

Babe :-  Aise kaise .... chodu Avu . You need an evil eye bacha .

Alekya :-  Avu , do you even have any idea how damn elegant , beautiful you are looking .

Avni :-  Hmm ok but Babe please let it be small , don't keep big one like Neil does .

Neil :-  You need not one but many Avii . If I have a chance I will not let anyone look at you . Will hide you in my strong warm arms , hiding you from this universe .