C H A P T E R . 10

Whole Mehta Mansion is  echoing with laughters ,  lightening with guests all around

Whole Mehta Mansion is  echoing with laughters ,  lightening with guests all around .Raman and Nanno are busy in welcoming everyone where Ishitha is busy in greeting and accepting their wishes .
while Avni is busy in garden area doining nothing but eating everyone's brain .Explaning about how she got this theme for the birthday and what all she did till now and Parth being the love sick boy he is roaming around Avni and irritating her saying that it's his revenge time for calling him " Jii " few minutes back .

Everyone are enjoying themselves , kids are playing all around with ballons , faries and dolls , ladies are busy in their gossiping's asusal , Elders are sitting at a corner and chatting some or the other with fellow companions , Mens being mens  are busy in thier bunisess world and couples are busy in their romantic dance . Some at hall some at garden area eating and drinking refreshing themsleves .

Everyone are so immersed in themelves that they had long forgetten for what there are here that they didn't even observed that the whole Mehta family is missing in party , don't know since when !

Where as in the upstairs Raman , Nanno and Avni are trying to pacify Ishitha who is upset , sad and not listening to anyone's words .She is sitting all gloomy not talking to anyone not even Avni for which our doll is very upset and now she to joined the club with her mama i.e downcast .
Ishitha is upset that her son is not going to come for her birthday party as he promised on morning , but because of some urgent work  he couldn't make up. Ishitha is upset as at the last minutes he phoned to inform her that he is not coming and going out of station but she thought that he is joking but when Prakash came alone and said the same about his where abouts and his apology she immediatly left the place and when to her room .
She is happy at morning that now she can enjoy with Neil , do lot of masti with him and tease her husband , daughter but now every thing is shattered .

Avni now have had enough of all this pleasing's , she started pleasing in her own way i.e blackmailing saying that how can you she now back off after her long waiting ,long preparations , being ready for her in this heavy gown wearing jewelery ! thought it is simple one !  for her it is heavy and started doing her drama , raman and nanno are having hard time to control their laughes listening to her cute banters .

After what seem's to be like ages finally ishitha agreed to attend the party and cut the cake .Somewhere she till hopes ,wishing to Neil to come .
Downstairs Prakash is feeling restless as still ishitha didn't come but when he looks at the sight infront of him he is happy seeing that Both Ishitha and Avni are decending the stairs  looking like a Fairies .