C H A P T E R . 15

In Parth 's car :-

Parth's provo :-

Sitting in the car glancing at Avni I am feeling like heaven . After 2 weeks I am seeing her .she is looking so happy I don't know the reason , but looking her precious smile I am soo happy .

I had missed this beautiful smile of hers to the core from past few days , only I know how much I am waiting to see her , talk to her .

She as become reason to my Breath .
Soul reason for my existence .

I know she don't have any feeling for me and it is natural .
But this stupid heart of mine is not agreeing her to be my friend .

For her I am only friend but not for me , she never is . And never will be .

Though she sees me as a good friend of her I will see her as my breath only .
" Because she really is ."

Arrgghhh this phone is not letting me to concentrate on my Avu .
But wait it is not mine then it should be Avu but she is not lifting ! Why ?

I looked at her face she is looking pissed off .
What happened suddenly to her she is all happy few minutes back know !
Who might have called her ?

Is someone harrasing her ?
No way before anything such happens uncle takes care of it , some other thing is worrying her but what it might be , it's better to ask her !
Is it right to ask her personal matters ? What she thinks of me ?

Oh Parth first stop being a duffer and talk something .
She is my Avu ,
I don't mind if she scold me !
If she don't scold then who will ?
She as every right on me ,
Only she as it .

Parth stop thinking and start speaking .
When she is not with you , you imagined of talking to her , but when she is beside me sitting in my car not even one word is coming from my mouth .

I am not able to see you sad Avu ,
I promise what ever be the maater I will slove it ,
I Promise .

Parth :- Aaaa Avuu !

Avni:- Huh !!!

Parth :- Aa I am sorry , I mean Avni .

She just smiles looking at him .

Parth :- Are you ok Avni ? You are looking sad ?

Avni :- I am absolutly fine Parth .

Parth :- Are you missing Raman uncle ?

Avni :- I miss him every time Parth when he is not with me , when he goes to office . Every time I miss him more than anyone .

Parth :-Then Are you comfortable with me Avni ?

Avni :- Huh !! why are thinking like that , if I am not confortable then why will I be with you here in first place ?