C H A P T E R . 66

Story continues...,

As Neil rushed towards their room holding plate of breakfast ,
opening the door saying DD to leave after entering the room , he closed his eyes seeing Avni who is already asleep but with a painfull expression ,
Seems like she as body pains .
Why don't she as he didn't left her for hours .
Seeing her painfull face , he closed his eyes , feeling sad for hurting her unknowingly ,
keeping the plate on side table he joined her in bed taking her in his arms ,
He started to creas her hair , sensing his warmth she immeadiatly cluched his t-shirt hiding her face in his chest ,
The painfull expression turned into a cute smile .
Smiling seeing her expression , kissing her forehead and eyes ,
he kept staring at her untill sleep took over him  has he didn't slept the whole night  aswell .

 Smiling seeing her expression , kissing her forehead and eyes , he kept staring at her untill sleep took over him  has he didn't slept the whole night  aswell

Other side ,
Alekya is crying sitting in a corner away from everyone .
She didn't for once thought
Coming to India she will fell in love with a person who is deeply , madly in love with other girl and she will be waiting for him inspite knowing he will never love her .

Alekya :-  Should I be happy that Parth though of giving me a chance or should be sad that I can never become mother if I marry him .... in what dilema you have put me in God .
What have I done to you ...
I don't want anything except Parth's love , I am ok if I never become a mother . I want him and nothing else .
But what about Dad !, he will never accept this even for my happiness he will not accept Parth , when he gets to know the truth .
And I....and I can't live without Parth .
What to do ...why God , why you have put me in such a situtation where I am unable to choose between my love and father .
I don't even want to choose in between two .
I can't live without both of them nor can be happy leaving dad for my happiness .
Now , I have no option except to make Dad accept for the consequences .
I know , it will take time he will not accept it , but I have no other choice except it .
I am not angry on you Parth , for not saying me about your problem .
Yes , I accept I love kids , want kids for myself .
A happy family with kids and husband .
It's a dream of every boy and every girl .
You didn't shared your probelm with me , it means it is clear that I didn't earn the trust  , warna you wouldn't stopped from sharing the problem with me .
I am hurt by you  but not angry Parth .
If you have said me , it woudn't have taken me a second to accept you the way you are ...but no .
You choose not to say , ok from now on
I will also keep my distance from you .
If you don't like me then let it be .
I can't make you fall for me , one can't do that I understood it now .

When she is her own world crying , whispering to herself she heard a bang sound , realizing it's the door and probably someone is banging the door washing her face with cold water , steadying herself she opened the door to see worried Bebe standing infront of her .