C H A P T E R . 50

Story continues ,....

Neil :- DD what's the progress

Neil :- DD what's the progress .

DD :- Sir , there is no much more progress . Still need time to look deep into matter .

Neil :- This is the first time DD you have been taking a lot of time in searching details .

DD :- Sorry , Sir I am unable to find any details about him as he kept closed himself . Sir , there is a thing I need to say .

Neil :- What is it DD !.

DD :- Raman sir as said....

Neil :- Papa called me DD , he shared with me what he wants to share  you don't worry about that .
As Papa asked you to provide him with Ajay Aggarwal company details , right so do it .
Papa knows about him very well , so lets leave the topic to Papa for a time  as he asked me for it but DD you also keep a clean eye on that person , I don't want him near my Avii at any cost for what ever reason it might be . And also ask Parth not to accept AA project at any cost and stay away from him . Alert Parth as well , DD .

DD :- Ok sir , anything more .

Neil :- No DD , thats it for now , will talk to you later . And remember DD untill unless I don't call you , I don't want to hear any kind of calls from anyone either from you or from anyone . If the matter is so urgent just text me or e-mail me .

DD :- Sure sir .

Neil :- And also DD , new production house called me few minutes back to get my dates for the new album . You see that matter as well .

DD :- Ok sir .

Neil :- See you DD .

As Neil , kept off the phone he smiled seeing the thing implemented on his body .
A gift for his Avii from him .
Avni is in massage parlour and spa relaxing her body where Neil is in other shop but not spa parlour .
After the phone call with Raman ,
Neil was so angry that he tried to hurt himself but stopped thinking if he does anything with himself now Avni will get shock and worried for him and seeing her crying for him he can't hold back his tears and end up saying the truth ,
The truth which she should not know never , ever in her life .

Neil :- I will not leave you moron for tourchering my Avii in such a small age . If I had a sligtest Idea what you have did with my Avii before itself by now you would have been dead . Papa might be right that bastard is behind my Avii but is not alone . He might have mingled hands with some other person and that person is in some hideous place hiding from me .
But don't worry Mr.Caller and Ajay Aggarwal  your bad days are calling you ,  not my Avii .
Your bad days starts now ...