C H A P T E R . 33

Story continues :-

After a long tiring day Avni and Neil are resting in their rooms . Avni in her room and Neil in his room . Now she got used to this new environment , new home , new place , so she insisted Neil , she will sleep in her room .
She insisted him because he was not ready to accept it , because he don't want to miss her wramth but he can't say that to her directly so he came up with some dramatic excuses which made her laugh at him and left him there craving for her wramth .

He is so happy today and planned many things , they enjoyed alot as he promised he allowed her to drive . They enjoyed but it was only a long drive music accomplaying them . He thought he will hug her to the extent where she needs oxygen to breath , a tight bear hug in her sleep , it's been only two days they had started to sleep together thought unintentional but he got used to her wramth like no other.

Already he is craving for since years , his cravings are only to hold her close to his Heart , nothing more nothing less . When it happened he don't want to loose that chance . He tried many ways to stop her but she being adamant didn't listen to him .
She knows her pillow bridge is temporary after she sleep either she or Neil remove it intentionally or unintentionally she don't know for now but she knew one thing , if she don't stop herself from coming this close to him then she can never go back and stay away from him . It will be hard when they reach their home and have to stay in different places . Thought the distance is less than a min still before marriage it will be hard .

She got addicted to his manly fragrence that's why she is avoiding him to hid her flusbed self . The way Neil made her wear pendant , earrings and the way he kissed her in evening made her knees weak . Starting it was different and now it is different , how much hard she is trying to act normal infront of him but kept on lossing control when ever he is near her .

Thinking about Neil's gestures , love , talking with family , sending her pics and videos which she took while enjoying with Neil to Parth through Mail she slept being tired .

Yes she sends her every news to Parth through Mail as his number is not available . She is missing him . Parth is that member in her family without whom her day starts nor ends . He is her only bestfriend . Parth never ignored her even when she was busy and it is one of the reason why she is missing him .

Here Neil is waiting outside of her room waiting for her to sleep ., so that he can sleep cuddling her without notice . He knew she must be slept by now , she was not only tired but also her timings are changing which making her feel uneasy . She is habituated on being punctual almost all the time .,

Ishitha and Raman already warned both of them not to change her timings , enjoy as much as you want but everything should be done on time and even warned Neil the same . Being in discipline is most important how much big  and success you become in your life .

Remembering his IshiMaa's warning he sighted slowly and opened the door only to see sleeping Avni . He already expected and waited for this , without making any noise he settled beside her taking her in his arms removing the teddy she was holding he kissed her forehead followed by eyes then nose and rested his forehead on her's .

Finally he is in Peace , her wramth , her embrace is his Peace . Smiling feeling content he closed his eyes letting sleep take over him .

Next day he get up early then her to go to his room so that she don't know he was with her last night hugging her to sleep . It was only 4:00am in morning there is one more hour left for her to wake up then he can't do his favorite job therefore staring at her , so he waked up early .