C H A P T E R . 63

Story continues....,

Avni :- The words which I am unable to say to you , grab them in sentences and written it

Avni :- The words which I am unable to say to you , grab them in sentences and written it . All the time we see these pictures of us , we will remember this special day and my unsaid words .
I love you Neiluuu....
All the time you see this frame of quotation you will understand how much you mean to me .
How much I love  you .
Happy birthday Janaoao .

Neil :-  I already knew how much my Avii loves me , and this ...this really means alot to me Jaana . I knew you are introvert , shy person doesn't say what is in your heart openly like me but I do love your all your efforts to say how much I mean to you .
And this .. this frame which you made by your own hand I have nothing to say either then I Love You , love you lots Babu .
Actually I love you too...I love you more .

Smiling at his words with glimpse eyes , she moved holding his hands in hers , to garden area through the stairs attached to there porch .
Standing at the plants which both of them planted on their wedding night , seeing how big their plants grown now , a content smiled appeared on their both lips .

Avni :-  Our love only grows and these plants are special exams for it Neil .

Neil :-  True . I have never expected our life will be this beautiful after marriage as well .

Avni :-  Why ?

Neil :-  Don't know babu . I thought somewhere or the other we will have fights , arguments over small things or so but you see . 5-months of our marriage yet there is no single fight between us till date .

Avni :-  Hmmm then I will fullfill this wish of yours Tillu . After your birthday we will fight daily .

Neil :-  No way .

Avni :-  What no way . Didn't you listen this , fights make relation strong .

Neil :-  I do know about it wifey but now I don't want us to fight . Cause I know if you gets sad or angry how far you keep me from you . How you will make me distance from you and I don't want that .

Avni :-  Come on Tillu...ok come lets sleep I am sleepy .

Neil :-  Today we will sleep in porch .

Avni :-  I already made arrangements as well .

Neil :-  Wahh my smart wifey .

Picking up her in his arms , Neil made Avni lie on their swing bed which lays opposite to land ,laying straight on mattres Avni stared Neil who is adjusting curtains to side ways so that both of them can stare sky talking while sleeping .
Grasping a strong gaze on him with smiling face he turned to look at his wife , who is staring at him lovingly .
Opening her arms widely , she asked him to cuddle her , to which without wasting a second he captured her in his strong wram arms .
Both of them are enjoying  each others wramth in cold breeze as their are in porch .