C H A P T E R .42

Firstly am so sorry for saying or planning to end this story . I was really frustated with lack of votes .
Am Just asking to vote , share and comment . Hope you people will do it here after .
I don't understand what I am lacking when compare to other Avneil ff and so I am frustated .
Or is that these days no one are instrested in reading Avneil ff (or) readers of Avneil , Adiza fans are decreasing , seeing and getting attracted to Zain's new costars and shows !!! Leaving Nk and Avneil Which am really not liking .
I know everyone as there own preferences , but what ever it is better say .

.....

Next day morning Mehta's and Khanna's are sitting on dining table for breakfast including Parth and DD . Every relative and guest are accompained in 5 star hotel so that they can feel relax and be themselves .
Today Sangeet function is in Mehta Mansion in garden same like Mehandi function they had last night .
From tomorrow remaining rituals Haldi and Marriage is going to held in one of the famous biggest venue where Raman had booked rooms for thier relatives .
In same hotel haldi and marriage is going to held .
So for being free Raman and Prakash had accompained rooms for each family in respective seperate rooms in a hotel .

Present everyone are waiting for Avni who didn't come downstairs yet . Neil is talking to phone standing near door . Seeing Avni didn't reach dining yet Nanno asked Parth to see on Avni seeing Neil busy in phone . Saying  " ok " Parth reach stairs only to stop seeing Avni coming down he smiled seeing her but her face as a frown she didn't seen Parth yet , seems like she is thinking something very deeply .

Parth :- Avuu .

Avni didn't listened him calling her name . She is pratically looking like body is present mind is somewhere else .

Parth :- Chinuuu... .

Parth is standing near edge of stairs where Avni is decending stairs very slowly immearesed in her thoughts . Hearing Parth's somewhat loud voice everyone looked at him including Neil who is busy in talking phone . Seeing Parth who's eyes are stucked on Avni everyone turned they gaze to her only to see her absent mind .

Neil :- Avii ...

Even Neil called her but still she didn't come out of her thoughts . When she was about to take another step her leg slipped making her to come out of her trance .
She tried to grip the handle but couldn't making her to fall from the stairs when but when she is about to touch the edge of stair Parth captured her in his arms keeping her head  around his arms making her secure not touching the ground hurting himself .

Parth :- Avuu ,...

Neil :- Aviii...

Raman :- Princess ...

Ishitha :- Bacha ...

Nanno :- Gudiyaa.....

Prakash , Babe :- Avni.....

DD :- Bhabhi...

Everyone shouted at a time seeing Avni falling from stairs . Seeing her Neil and Raman rushed to Parth seeing Avni felt unconciouss in Parth's arms Neil has taken Avni in his arms taking her to couch making her to sleep on it Ishitha sprinkled water on her , Neil taken her head on his lap and started to tap her cheeks softly .