C H A P T E R . 78

Story continues...,

Morning 7:00am
Mumbai .

Neil is sleeping on the bed with a drip attached to his veins ,
family members are sleeping with teary eyes on couch .
Bebe and Prakash .
Raman and Parth are tracking on the device without sleep and appetite .
After calling doctor to home to check on Neil ,
Knowing he is in shock not disturbing his sleep ,
in Mehta mansion Parth and Raman are working continuously .
Police force are with them .
Yet not a clue of Avni is found .

Raman couldn't do anything or think anything straight seeing the video .
His Princess , his Superstar had self-harmed herself .
Slited the wrist .
He couldn't for once imagine to save his daughter from the beast will be this difficult .
Though he had taken every step to protect and keep Avni safe nothing worked infront of that
demons .

On other hand Parth is in another world .
Neil and Raman might not be understanding what made Avni to self-harm herself to protect herself from the demons ,
but Parth
had understood that she is not in right sense and might have gone throught something very bad that she couldn't think straight .
Tears flowed down his eyes like never tomorrow .
Neil and Raman had showed out their misery but Parth couldn't as he is the only one now who can take care and find the clue .
Only he knew how much strong he is becoming from inside only to keep
Neil and Raman hopefull to save Avni from the demon .

Alekya came to Parth to support him but he couldn't take anyone support ,
as he knew he will breakdown badly infront of her .
Raman is sitting beside Parth with closed eyes rubbing his forhead as he is having bad headache without sleep and worry .
Nanno coming with two cups of coffee hand over it to Raman and Parth .
Sipping the coffee ,
three of them started to get a clue from where the video has been recorded .
It is  sure that video is not
from India .
The total atmosphere looks like some spacious beach place ,
as from the window behind Avni beach is seen cleary .
Parth started to find out which beach it is .

From stairs Kushi started to shout while coming down in a hurry .
Seeing her three of them looked up at the stairs .

Nanno :- Kushi beta , what happened ! Why are you running in a hurry .

Kushi :-  Nanno , Bhai , Papa...

Raman :- What happened Princess !!! First come here sit and relax a bit , then say us what you want to say .

Parth :- Ha Kushi , drink the water . Slowly .

Kushi :- Bhaiya ,..I remembered something .

Parth :- What you remembered Kushi...

Kushi :-  Bhai , when I was with those demons , I said you right ,
one day I listened to Vidyut and Karam conversation where for the first time I got to know about their obsession towards Avni Dii ...

Parth :- Ha Kushi , I remember it ...what about it now !

Kushi :-  Bhai after that day Vidyut and Karam never talked with each other .
But one day after like a month or so when Vidyut was forcing me he was not only moaning Avni Dii name but also said me in flow that once he kidnap Avni  Dii , he will take me and dii to some place , far from here , far from Karam .