C H A P T E R . 34

Story continues :-

In Night ,

Avni :- Neil stop the car .

Neil :- Why Avii !

Avni :- Aree Tillu stop na , fast .

Neil :- Ok .

Avni :- Neil see there , camp fire . People are enjoying , come lets go .

Neil :- Camp fire ! Avii , really ! that to now . See the time Bachcha if we don't reach home in next half an hour then Ishi Maa scolds me for chanhing your timings . I can bear anything but not her lecture on timing .

Avni :- Don't worry Neilu I will talk with Papaa , and he will handle Mamaa . You know na how much I love camp fires and we will make video call so that Papaa and Mamaa , uncle , Nanno , Babe and Parth everyone enjoyes with us .

Present they on their way back to home after having dinner in one of the hill station restuarant . Today they did a lot of shopping for family . In Next few days precisely this is last week they are going to stay in Lonavla .

Neil has lined up interviews for promoting his new album . And also Raman had fixed a date for introducing the new CEO of the AM company . Therefore Avni is taking the charge of CEO position .
She didn't said anything to Raman or Ishitha , but being her parents they already understood their daughter's intention cause she always travels and spend some time out from city when ever she needs to start a " New Start " in her life .

The only difference now is that she is with Neil out without Raman or Ishitha . Till now all of them understood they are going to listen a good news after their arrive to Mumbai . Babe and Nanno had already started to talk with Pandit jii looking into auspicious day for getting them married .

And moreover Now it is been more then a month both of them staying in Lonavla leaving work and family . And Avni started to miss all of them and Neil work is getting more by each passing day .
Prakash is looking into the business but he is a Rockstar and they are many producers who are asking for dates to meet him for upcoming project talks .

Even though DD is managing still he need to finalize them , many projects .
So now they are packing up everything in a week so that when they reach home none will miss anything .

Neil :- As you wish Rose but you see their , all of them are foreginers and are not sober . It is a cocktail party baby , look .

He said showing the way how people are getting drunk .

Avni :- Ha but you see their , only girls , women and children are there .

She said showing the opposite direction to Neil's left , while Neil's direction was on right i .e cocktail party .

She don't like Alcohol nor Smoking . But she can tolerate alcohol to some extent but not smoking . Raman don't smoke neither Neil but Raman does Drink when ever he is  stressed out and Avni herself fixes his glass knowing it won't effect his health by taking two glasses .

She serves because she don't believe in Raman , if she is not in his sight he might complete half of the bottle giving lame excuses .