C H A P T E R . 12

Neil:-  Avni it's been a while you started to play with jerry ! 

Avni:-   Ha tho ...

Neil:-  What  ! See the time !! From afternoon you have been busy with him forgetting about everyone even your exams .

He said in a  annoyed tone as he was really annoyed seeing his kiddo giving attention to jerry rather than him .

After their lunch everyone are present in hall except Avni and Neil chitchatting on random things .

Avni is busy with jerry making Neil irritated and jealous on that innocent creature .

He made many attempts to start conversation with her but to his badluck all his answers were answered in just one word i.e hmmm , haaa  ,mmmm ,  yaaa me too ...

Lastly to gain her attention he tired the last arrow which he kept to use in the end .

And his arrow worked as she looked at him with wide eyes .

Avni:- Neil Jerry is my stress buster and my lucky charm so no need to get worry for my exams

Avni:- Neil Jerry is my stress buster and my lucky charm so no need to get worry for my exams .Even if I don't prepare here after I  will still do well  , ask me why ??

Neil:- Why ?

Avni:- Because  you helped me in morning na with my full syllabus .That's why , all thanks to you my new friend .

Oppss wait wait we are friends na so no sorries and no thank you's  na .

Soooo....

Neil:- Sooooo.....

Avni:- So give me my Thank you back to me .

Neil:-What ? How is that possible avni ?

Avni:- How do I know that ? It is your responsibility to give me my Thank you back and that's it ? She said with me angry pout .

Neil:-  Avnii but how can I ... Acha ok let me think don't give me those cute looks ! Those are distracting me .

Avni:- Okkk ,  She said and again started to play with her love i.e jerry .

Where as neil started to think how to return her Thank you back to her .
It 's been a while now Neil started to think but nothing popped  in his brain .