C H A P T E R . 69

Story continues..,

Neil :-  How...how Doctor . How can she went through a miscarriage ! How did this happened .?

Doctor :-  Avni is very weak both physically and is emotionally in pain .
Miscarriage is the most common type of pregnancy loss Mr.Khanna , it often occurs because the foetus isn't developing normally as Avni is not taking care of herself .
Also because of Avni weakness ....am sorry Mr.Khanna .

Neil :- My..Babu.. was pregnant ...I lost my Baby .

Neil :-   Doctor

Neil :-   Doctor..you are joking right.! I knew Doctor , Avii was alright she was....how can I ignore her symtons..no...no...noo...nooo ....this can't be happening . How can I lost my baby before knowing we are pregnant ...noo..nooo this can't be happening . This is not the time to joke Doctor . How can you joke in such a situation ??

Prakash :-  Neil control yourself , Doctor ...can we see our Princess !

Doctor :-  Sorry Mr.Khanna . Avni is in sedatives in ICU . She is very weak right now and is sleeping .

Neil :-  How is my Jaan , Doctor ? When will she gain concious ?

Doctor :-  For now she is alright but is very weak  because loss of blood . She lost a lot of blood Mr.Khanna . You have brough her on time warna she would have gone through alot more blood loss on travel itself .

Raman :-  Doctor , please allow us to see my daughter . I need to see her .

Doctor :- As is I said before , present she is in ICU Mr.Mehta . We can't allow anyone when patient is in observation . After an hour , seeing her condition will shift her to normal room . Then you all can meet her .

Raman :-  Ok , thank you doctor .

Nodding her head ,
doctor went from the place leaving the family .
Ishitha is in shock where Neil with a thud sat down on chair unable to believe he lost his and her ,
their first baby .
Till now all both of them were thinking Jerry as their baby and were in grif but now getting to know their actually lost their first symbol of Love ,
Their first baby ,
Neil is shocked to core .
He is unable to understand anything .
He can't able to believe his Jaan was actually pregnant since two weeks and none of them know about it .
Tears are flowing down his cheek and no one is actually in a state to console him either .
Prakash is giving the time to Neil to digest the bitter truth sitting beside him , patting his shoulder for light support .
He is unable to form a sentence either .
Neither Raman or Parth are in condition to react or speak a word .
Ishitha is crying saying what ever happened and doctor words to Bebe and Nanno where both of them were so shocked listening to Ishitha .