C H A P T E R . 81

Do vote Comment and share the story to your fellow friends and readers . Enocurage me to pen well .
Support me dear readers by voting...please its a kind request .

.........

Story continuess...,

Raman :- What are you talking Princess, how can you think of shifting Neil to India in this condition .

Ishitha :- Ha Avuu , Doctor totally prohobited Neil to not travel and you are planning to shift him to India !! Baby , this is very drastic step which will not workout bacha .

Bebe:- Avni puttar , I am understanding in what situation you have decided this , also you have full right yet think once more puttar , Neil is really not in a condition to travel .

Prakash :- Neil is unable to stand on his feet since two weeks Princess...how does he able to bear the pain while travelling and how can he even travel Avni beta !

Kushi :- Am understanding all your sayings but for once think from Dii side Papa ...Di is right in her place .

Alekya :- Ha uncle , Aunty , bebe just think for once in Avuu point of view . She is doing it for Neil happiness only na .
Neil doesn't want to stay in hospital anymore .

Two weeks has been passed by ,
no recovery in Neil's condition
but only the pain which he is vitnessing since three days as Sedatives effects reduced been increasing .
Whole family is sitting in hall in the hotel which their booked for a whole month not allowing any visitors , tourists .

Avni is sitting on a single couch hanging head down placing hands on her forehead erasing her forehead .
In start , even Avni thought of not shifting Neil to hotel in Hawai ,
India is a far thing .
But seeing Neil's pain ,
his cries which he is controlling not to show it to her ,
is killing Avni by each passing second .
Thought Avni promised Neil that she will take him Home soon which are her arms , cuddles , she is unable to keep her promise in hospital premises
also Neil only wants to cuddle her completely on their bed
untill unless his wish is cleared Neil will not say his unbeared pain to Avni .
That's what she understood by seeing Neil's behaviour .
Also his tantrums are increasing day by day like a small kid making all her efforts to go down and take him back to home .

Doctor already explained how Neil condition would be , about his behaviour .
Also after their 11months of  marriage  for the very first time Neil had asked her something which she wanted to do desperatly .
After seeing Neil crying in pain amd she unable to hold him even though he asked for what made Avni to take the decision to shift him back to India , to Khanna Mansion...
Morning before going to hospital after freshing up , Avni exclaimed what is in her heart for which no one is ready to accept .
She already expected this reaction , even she doesn't want to shift him back this soon ,
but she is unable to say anything infront of his puppy eyes , unbearable pain .

Family members are against it since am hour and present Avni is getting fed up listening to their single line sentences since then .
Parth is sitting quite not knowing what to say ,
he exactly knows Avni is trying to mend on Neil's words ,
she is unable to see him like that .

How come anyone bear seeing their Love in such a condition .

Avni :-  Am understanding what you are saying , but Papaa for once think from my point of you . Think for once what my Neiluu is going through .
You people are seeing him everyday he is crying to sleep Mamaa....my Neiluu who always keeps on smiling , who is a strong person , who is an idol for lakhs of fans out there is crying only because of me ,and me being useless unable to steal his pain , steal his misery .
What else option do I have other then to accept my Neilu's wish Papa jii...
All of you are thinking about him , even I am right...then why do no one is ready to accept my small request .