C H A P T E R . 84

1-month passed by ,

Avni :-  Doctor are you sure , Neil is totally fine right now .!

Doctor :- Not totally , but he is recovering fast compare to our statitics done , Mrs.Khanna.
As I told you earlier , take him out ,. Allow him to walk by himself , don't give him any support  .
Also he can have daily bath from now on .
Stiches are healed .

Avni :- Thank you so much Doctor . Am so happy , hearing Neil's improvement Doctor .
Till when do Neil have to take meds , doctor ?

Doctor  :-  A month more., but once check the message I send you . From now on , I have reduced the percentage of the same meds .

Avni :- Ok , Doctor .

Doctor :-  Mr.Khanna complained me asking he can have normal food , as he is bored of soup and salads...he is really cute as you said Mrs.Khanna.
Mr.Khanna is permitted to have normal food from now but not more spice.

Avni :-  Thank you doctor . Neil doesn't like spicy food so he is happy with normal lite food doctor .

Doctor :- Ok then take care of Mr.Khanna and also yourself Mrs.Khanna.
How is your mental health ? Everything is fine or you still are getting nightmares !!

Avni :-  Compare to start am fine now Doctor but yes , when ever am alone or think about those days ....Karam's those lusty eyes...I...I...cannot get throught it Doctor .
Yes , am still afriad of those days...am unable to breath and forget Doctor .

Doctor :-  I told you to do breathing excerises , what about them . If you struggles with yourself then the day is not far Mrs.Khanna where you have to deal with panick attacks .
I can stuggest you a famous , Psychologists but that might not help you fully as you are not going to open up .
I will talk with Mr.Khanna about it , as you both are healing each physically and emotionally present Mr.Khanna only help you dearly .

Avni :- But Doctor...

Doctor :- Trust me Mrs.Khanna , it's time you have to open up with your husband , it's high time Mrs.Khanna.

Avni :- I will try Doctor .

Talking for some more minutes ,
Avni went into room to see Neil and DD are talking about something sitting in porch.
Now , Neil is no more resting in wheel-chair , with the help of anyone limping groaning in slight pain he started to walk listening to advice of Doctor.

Leaving both of them alone , Avni taking the laptop started to do her work.
For 5-mins she couldn't able to concentratre on anything remembering those days .
She doesn't want to remember kidnapping days in Hawai but her mind isn't in her control coming to this matter .
Staying with Neil most of the time , she forced her brain not to think but in end used to end up having several headache .
But when she is alone , not for once her brain stop going to bad days of her life .

Struggling lot to breath , drinking some water after exhalling and inhalling this time she concentrated on the work .

DD :-  Everything happened according to our plan Sir but , unfortunatly Shekar and Ruby are no more .
Karam is still able to bear our torture but not those two sir .