C H A P T E R . 72

I am planning to write a new story about "An Arrange Marriage" but confused on which jodi , I should write .
Aditi & Parth (or) Aditi & Zain .

To be frank I really have no heart to write anymore AvNeil stories as I am fed up with Zain Imam aka Neil from Nk .
I really don't want to tag up my love Aditi with him anymore though the story is fictional .

But still , I am asking you guys .
Whom do you want to read
An arrange marriage story ,
which will be a very cute and sweet story without any negativity .
I wanted to write on this concept for many days and finally am asking you guys to select the jodi , so that I can start drafting chappies .

My both stories Aditi and Parth ,
Avni and Neil both of them are not performing well in any ways , don't know what I am lacking in that you readers are not ready to vote or comment for my any of the stories , yet I am updating regularly without any shame as I love to write .

My Avneil story as 10 extra votes compare to Anupreet where Anupreet is only getting 15votes and Avneil 25votes .
Compare to othet authors I do really not understanding why my story is not achieving its target though I am reaching your expectation .
73 chapters yet votes are still 25 ...for once think what should I do .

Shall I stop writing the story and discontinue ?

What ever it is from how many chapters am asking all of you to vote and encourage me to write well , but nahh other all avneil stories are performing very well except mine and the irony is no one is ready to say what I am lacking in compare to other authors .

If you guys are no more instrested in reading my story or not liking my writing skills and how the story is being protray say that on face , it is bettet then not reaceving vote .

Anyways , if anyone are instrested in saying what Jodi you want to read
A Marriage story on , say me .
Though I don't like ZainImam or doesn't want to link him with my love Aditi , I still write the story for you guys .
Knowing you guys will not support me nor give votes and comments .

Today I am here only because of those 25 readers , who are genuily read my story and vote for it after commenting .
Because of the same reason , I am still continuing the story .

A Marriage is a bound which unties two people and two familes for life time .
Whether it is a love marriage or a arranged one , in last it is a marriage and I want to show the responsibilty , love , care , emotions , trust of that scared bound through arranged marriage as love marriage is very common .

So yeah , do tell me on which story you want to read the

"A Marriage" .

Note :- There are many arrange marriage stories on Avneil .

Only if anyone instrested in it .
.......

Story continues...,

In Parth house .

Avni :-  Mannuu will you say something ! It's been an hour we are sitting idol without doing anything . When are you planning to share things with me !

Neil :-  I never thought you will be this hesitate to talk with us Parth . Comeon , bolo na kya bolna chahta hai tu .

Parth :-  Avuu , Neil...am...am..planning to give a...chance...to Alekya . I am planning to propose her .

Avni :-  .....

Neil :-  What ...are you serious Parth...God am so happy man , Alkaa will be happiest knowing this .