C H A P T E R . 13

A fine evening in Mehta Mansion :-

Whole mansion is echoed with laughters , giggles , smiles .
It is a beautiful peaceful evening where all of them are enjoying their chai with snacks .
Their kids are playing hide and seek ,precisely Avni is hiding from Neil.
The reason is not known yet to their parents has there are in garden where as Neil and Avni were paying inside with jerry .

Suddenly from no where Avni came and hide behind Raman giggling sofly .

After few minutes Neil came running towards them , started to search for Avni everywhere in garden area behind him jerry is barking sofly as if he is trying to say where Avni is !

Following jerry gaze he found her sitting behind Raman , she is trying to stop her giggles . He smiled seeing her and asked Raman if he had seen her or anyone in the family sawed her .

Neil:- Uncle have you seen Avni anywhere ?

Raman:- No Neil , you both were playing in her room right ? Then how do I know where she is ?

Neil:- Ha uncle we both were together few minutes ago , but I don't know now where she went !

Raman:- Acha ...

Neil:- Ha uncle , Ishi maa did you seen Avni anywhere  ?

Ishitha:- No Neil , as Raman said she didn't come here and more over she is not behind Raman at all .

Avni widened her eyes listening to her mamaa supporting  Neil . She immediately thought of running  from there but before hand Neil caught her arms turning her towards him .

Her hands were on his chest , his hands were catching her from running .
Avni closed her eyes tight in fear of getting caught while Neil is smirking seeing her .

Ishitha:- Neil ... , Neil leave her she will not run now !

Neil:- No ishi maa , your daughter as become more naughty now a days . She promised me that she will not call me "Bhai "but still she is calling me that .(he said glaring at her yet softly ,where as Avni is trying to stop her smile )

Avni:- Haa mamaa even I  said him not to call you as " Ishi maa " infront of me but still he is calling you , so why should I stop calling him bhai ? If he calls you as Maa then even I will call him as Bhai !

Neil:- Avni...

Avni:- Neillll......

Ishitha:- Stop it bacho . Avni if he is asking you not to call him as Bhai then don't irritate him na bacha .

Avni:- But mamaa he is the one who started first . Say him don't address you as Maa infront of me then I will also don't call him as Bhai .

Neil:- Avni... Acha ok deal I don't call Ishi maa as Maa infront of you and you don't call me as Bhai never ever .

Avni:- DEAL .

Raman:- Good very good ,,if you people are done with your nok joke come and have some snacks . Avuu did you prepared well for your tomorrow exam .