C H A P T E R .65

Avni:- I knew Neiluu what you want , so I have asked Bheema Di to bring the required stuff

Avni:- I knew Neiluu what you want , so I have asked Bheema Di to bring the required stuff . When you were busy in evening ,
me and Alekya decorated the whole room .

Neil:- Now I can't wait more . Lets explore each other Baby .

Avni :- Shameless creature . What's hurry , let me change first .

Neil :- Why to change Avii ! What's the need to change when we don't need any clothes after few minutes .

Avni :- Neill....

Neil :- Let me say you Jaan , how much I was irking to love you from the movement I sawed you in this sexy , hot elegant attire .
Only I knew how till now I was controlling myself .
Now no more talks only actions baby .

Avni :- Mmmmm.......

Not giving her any time to response , picking her up in his arms he kissed her lips harshly showing how desperate he is for her .
She already knew he is hard down there but how much , she is sensing now in his kiss .
Kicking the door hardly throught his one leg , he made his way inside still
kissing her .
Breaking the kiss , placing her on bed closing all the curtains in the room , not allowing a single light ,,not even moon light
he sat beside her on bed where she is looking at him with a beautiful shy smile with already swollen lips .
Seeing her magnificiant face which is glowing in the dark room with the only source candel light ,
he started to remove her earrings kissing them , followed by her swan neck which is adoring by a elegant daimond necklace .
Kissing her wrist taking away the bracelt and watch he kissed her forehead .
Starting from eyes his lips started to travel all along her body .

Slowly removing pallu from the pin leaving it on ground which felt on it with a thud Avni closed her eyes tightly imagining what Neil is upto

Slowly removing pallu from the pin leaving it on ground which felt on it with a thud Avni closed her eyes tightly imagining what Neil is upto .
She surely knows today he is not going to leave her for a second .
Thinking to make him happy , taking a bold step which she didn't done till date , she started to undo his shirt buttons where his coat was long time gone which is present laying on the floor .
Smiling seeing how his cute wifey is trying to act bold , he started to peck her lips continuously .
Once she is done with undoing his shirt she stared at his chest which is well shaved having the tatoo of thier wedding date and her name .
Seeing the tatoo once again her eyes started to welled up .
Understanding her emotion he kissed her teary eyes lovingly making her smile .
This time for the first time ever Avni started to kiss him so lovingly making him smile at her attempts ,
making her lie on the bed without breaking the kiss he started to untie her blouse string making her lie on him completly ,
once he is done untieing her blouse string , he again made her lie on bed putting his whole weight on her .