C H A P T E R . 45

I am very dissapointed with the lack of votes . I am really in a puzzle now how to write . If you are feeling my story is really being boring or I am lagging the story then you can share your views in a comments but no , no comments and no votes . I am not asking to follow back just asking to appreciate the story , my work . What I am lacking in really a unknown to me . Last time when said this story will be ending some really properous readers asked not to end keeping their appreciation in view I am continuing but still till when will I  continue with just 15 votes and
5 comments for 45 chapter story and
7k +words .
My hardwork isn't paying of even a bit .

I don't know if I am sounding rude or something harsh , my point here is to just keep my grief .

If you think I am lagging marriage topic  , then let me be clear guys I am just  trying to show  how marriage works , its emotions , what does it needs , how everyone will enjoy in it .
If you are feeling it is lagging and I am dragging then I am really sorry for that , my intention was only to show emotions of wedding . 

Being the silent readers , you might be happy but not the author as we only see how much appreciation we are getting and how much our story is going into readers and now I really feel my story is not doing any good compare to other Avneil authors , where I am lacking insterest in writing Avneil Story .

Though I don't stop writing Avneil story now , as I can't end it in middle so I am requesting all the silent readers once again to please vote , comment and share the story .

This is the 4th time I am requesting , it is 45th chappy yet there is no use and difference in number of votes and comment . I didn't knew till now voting which takes only less then a sec is this difficult .

I just can't say what I am going through by the lack of repsonse .

And the problem is no one cares .

......

Story continues ,

At night in venue guests started to come through the entrance of red curtains and flower decoration for every meter Avni and Neil frames are kept on both the sides .
" Welcome to AvNeil wedding " is written on welcome board with fairy lights adoring throught out the way .
This is the way which is decorated for Neil's fans to come and some other people who Avni wants to invite the other day , orphange people , kids and everyone , needy people .

Though they are no one to Mehta's and Khanna's but Raman made sure even outsiders get the same treatment as the relatives , well known persons get .
Even though they are needy one Raman made sure they get what ever they want , a seperate entrance , seating places are arranged for them with a LED screens everywhere telecasting the marriage .

The second entrance is filled with rose flowers adoring the whole entrance with a huge protrate of Avneil . VVIP's are allowed in this entrance , once entered inside there are many Avni and Neil 's pics which are taken in their wedding photoshoot adoring all the walls .
The whole venue is decorated in Red theme .