C H A P T E R . 46

Story continues ,

As the venue is open place the movement AvNeil got married fire crackers started to burst in the sky continuously without a gap in Heart shape saying congratulations and happy married life for the couple .

Avni mesmerized by seeing the sky full of lights wishing her happy married life

Avni mesmerized by seeing the sky full of lights wishing her happy married life . She is so happy , Neil smiled seeing her beautiful smile .

After a bit ,

Avni , Neil both of them are hell tired by now by standing , sitting like a dance format without a gap , taking blessings from everyone ,
marriages are very tiring but being the day itself special , to make more special everyone give their best and use all their energy in it  .
Neil is alright but not Avni , her lehanga is already a heavy one with heavy diamond jewerly , garland around her neck , heavy bangels , her whole body is paining by now with legs , though they are sitting sit it is hard to carry those huge outfits for a long time .
From 1 hr two of them are bending , sitting , standing , seeing their friends tired faces Parth and Alekya thought of cheering them and all , change the atmotspehere .

As of now every fan , every elder , every VIP , every VVIP and every guest blessed them happily with lot of good wishes .  Seeing the same Parth and Alekya came to them saying " lets have dinner " taken two of them to dining place which is especially prepared only for Bride and Groom with Mehta and Khanna family .

It's been 1hour Avni and Neil got married , taking the blessings from elders , bonding in the scared bond forever .
Coming to dining place Avni gasp a little , she finally felt relax and happy thinking now she can relax a bit and eat happily , fully as of this place is there is no extra guest except the family and friends .
She is so hungry .

The dinning place is also decorated with red flowers , it is looking like a red rose forest with all red colored desserts .

Sitting on couch peacufully near AC she closed her eyes , feeling relaxed .
Neil smiled seeing his Avii who is extra tired then anyone , why won't she .
She is the Bride afterall .
Sitting beside her giving her a glass of chill water he asked her to drink , giving a warm smile she had taken the glass from him drinking half of the glass she gave him the glass asking him to drink as he is also tired .
He did as she said .