C H A P T E R . 18

In Park :-

Nanno , Nanno today you are 10mintues late !

Nanno :- Ha ha I know , I know today I woke up lately that's why I am late .

Parth :- Wah my Nanno also wakes up lately !!

Nanno :- Ha kyu nahi uthi late main ! When ever I seep with gudiya my timing will be changed .

Parth :-Gudiaya matlab Avuu ! You still sleep with Avuu , Nanno ?

Nanno :- What kind of question is that Parthu ?

Parth :- Wo wo I just asked like that .

Nanno :- If you done with your stupid interrogation come let's start our walking !

Parth :- Nanno I just completed my jocking 5 mintues then we will start .

Nanno :- Okk.

After 5 mintues they started walking while talking , teasing each other .

Talking on random things and He Teasing Nanno as he loves to that .

They both are exactly like a teenagers , like best friends , like they both know each other for years .

In few days only they weld up well .

After 1hr Nanno is fully exhausted while Parth is all energetic . Normally Nanno takes only 15 rounds for 30mintues .

But after Parth entered her life she started to walk for 1hr with him .
He takes her on 25rounds in 1hr.
As she can't walk fastly in this age he give intervals and again help her to walk by holding her hand.

When both of them met at begenining it was only 15rounds but when Nanno told about her doctor prefering her to walk for atleast 30rounds ,

After knowing this Parth started to take it as his responsibility as she is not ready to walk more then 17rounds .
He treats her exactly like his own grandmom .

So he started with 20rounds at start by making her talk to distract her from seeing time and couting rounds . After few days he made it to 22 rounds and now it is 25 .

When Nanno got to know about his trick she started to chase him while he was protecting himself from her .
T