C H A P T E R . 29

Today is a very special day for me as today is my Jan's birthday . My Pagli without whom my day starts nor ends . Within a short period of time she as become my bestie , my bff , my pagli , my jan , my babu .

She is my saviour , my mentor , my everything . Bestie is a very small word when it comes to her .
I just want to say Jaan your dream will definitely will come true and you will achieve everything you want .

Though I am younger to her she is more childish , innocent and sweet .

Happiest birthday my pagli you have grown up a year elder and age now.

My pagli Somuuu leenasoma enjoy your day , I wish all your dreams come true this year and we will be like this Forever .
And this Chappy is dedicated to my Jaan .

Ami Tomake Bhalobasi buttercup ❤.

............

After few days :-

Avni :-I hate you Mannu , how can you do this to me ? How can you leave me and go away ?

She is a crying mess by now and shouting her heart out on Parth who is standing opposite to her .

Parth :- Avuu I am not going anywhere bachcha . Neela Maa need me and I to have some work . Please try to understand and Pleass don't cry Bachcha you tears hurt me .

Avni :- No you are lying , you are going away from me forever ,....

Parth :- Chinnu please understand this is for our own good . And trust me you will be happy here after . I am doing this only for your happiness Avuu , you know right I can do anything for your happiness .

Avni :- Anything means you will even "Leave me " ? Where is my happiness in this Mannu ? How did you even thought I will be happy being away from you ? Bolo ?

Parth :- You will be happy Avuu , Neil will keep you happy , he is your true happiness not me .

Avni :- Neiluu ? From where did he come now ? This is between you and me Mannu don't bring Neiluu in middle .

Parth :- Neil is there right from the day I met you Avu . He is in your life even before I entered into your life .

Avni :- Mannu what are you talking about ? I am asking you not to go anywhere leaving me ...

Parth :- Chinnu please understand , Neela Maa needs me and I can't say no to her anymore . She had done alot for me till date and in return she asked me something that to for the first time , how can I say no to her Bachcha . Trust me baby I planned to say you but I do not have courage to say . I tried many times till date but couldn't said it . I know if I say you then you will not allow me to go and this time I need to go at any cost chinnu ....

Avni :- what is so important work then Me Mannu ? Neela Maa is asking from many days but at that time you didn't agree then why now , Mannu ? What had changed in these few days , Parthuu that from I am not going to I Should Go it changed ? Neela Maa asked for the first time something from you Ok I agree , then you should have agree to her on that instant but you didn't .
Before when ever I asked you not to go anywhere within seconds you used to drop the work without even giving a second thought , but now I have been asking you from few hours not to go , not to go but you ....