C H A P T E R .68

Story continuess...,

48-hours passed by .
Khanna and Mehta mansion as lost their sweetness after the tragic incident took place .
Khanna's are good compared to Mehta's but still no one is happy .
All are trying to bring back their old chirpy Avni back .
Who had not smiled or eaten anything properly from past two days .
She had become a silent soul , where no one are able to see her like that .
Neil is trying alot to take care of Avni , to make her eat , smile atleast talk but she is not ready to talk with them .

Alekya and Parth are looking after business as Avni nor Neil are coming to office .
For Avni happiness ,
Parth had left his Dodo with Avni , to make her normal again .
Understanding whole situation though Dodo is missing Jerry alot , he is trying to convert Avni sad smile seeing him into happy smile .
Neil and Alekya in evenings started to play with Dodo infront of Avni trying to make her smile ,
but she didn't react .
Seeing Avni , guilt is killing Neil as he is thinking Jerry is not there infront of them today because of his carelessness .

Present in Khanna Mansion ,
Avni is sitting on bed with Dodo in arms ,..
eyes are teary .
Neil is standing near door , he is unable to do anything to bring back old Avni though he is trying alot .
Alekya is standing beside Neil holding his shoulder ,
where Parth is standing near bed where Avni is sitting .

Parth :-  Avuu...

Avni :-  .....

Parth :-  Chinnuuu please say something . Talk to us . It's been two days you said a word Avuu .

Avni :-  I want my Baby back Mannu . Can you bring her ...!!!

Parth :-  Bachcha ...I promised na , I will not let anything happen to pups . If their are healthy then ...then it means our Jerry is back to us Chinnuu .

Avni :-  Why they have to kidnap my baby ....!? What did my Jerry did to them Mannu !! Who kidnapped and gave slow poison to my Baby ....who gave them the right to kill my Baby....who are they Mannuu ...! Do you know who killed my Jerry !
Batao naa...

Parth :-  Chinnuu...this is not the time to discuss about all those . First you become normal Avuu .

Avni :-  No...I want to know who did this...how can I be normal Mannu when I have lost my Baby...and irony is no one is saying anything to me about who did this .
Till now I have asked alot of times to Neil ...who did this...but for once he didn't said me anything .
Why you all are hiding that person from me ??? Why...???

Parth :-  Because...we are trying to avoid this topic  Chinuu . First you recover fully .

Avni :-  I am not dead Manuu nor I am any patient you guys kept on saying to recover....how can I recover when my Baby left me because of my carelessness , my Jerry is  not with me and you all are saying me to get well soon .
Kya Mannu  , Jab mein mar jati hu tab b aap sab aise do din roke sab bhool jaaogi ...

Neil , Parth :-  Avnniiii....

Parth and Neil shouted on top of their lungs .
But for the first time Avni didn't bulge or get scared of their loud voice .
She is looking at both of them emotionally standing in middle  of both the boys ,
crying she fell on the ground , seeing her Neil sat on his knees taken her in his arms hugging tightly ,
Parth  hugged them from behind where seeing three of them not able to control her cries Alekya too joined them .