C H A P T E R . 56

Ranking :-

Firstly thank you so much one and all for motivating me , following my story and encouraging me

Firstly thank you so much one and all for motivating me , following my story and encouraging me .
Though yet am not getting more good response ,  more votes nor comments yet I am ranking in " 3rd position ".
Thank you so much please give me more good response and bear my inactiveness for some more time as I am very busy with exams and its preparations ,
will be free after 15th july .
This is probably the update till 15th july .

I can't update till then and sorry for the same readers but after wards I will surely be active after 15th july and try to give updates regularly .
Thank you once again .

......

Days started to pass by in an instant .
3-months passed by without knowing , in a blink  .
In these 3months many things has been changed .
AvNeil relation got more stronger by each passing day with little fights which resloved by night making love for hours as Neil never left her sleep after their fight .
Avni got to know how much mad Neil is for her .
She had seen his hard , beast side many times before and came to know his possessiveness but what shocked her more is his anger ,
When anyone see her by chance in a loving way ,
Anyone comment on her or flirt with her .
She understood it few days back more cleary .
Healthy flirthing is good but not more then that and
Avni knew it though
she never allows anyone
come near her but recently her
new intern in her office called Rahul who is a little flirty happy going boy always flirts with her taking a chance .
Sometimes she enjoys making Neil annoy joining hands with Rahul without his knowing but then
She had to face consequenses for making Neil angry , annoy , irritate and jealous .
Therefore his rought love making .

He never leave her go anywhere after making him jealous and angry making her shut mouth by his kissing hungrily , biting and chewing her lips like never before .
She started scolding him for kissing so hard , biting as blood oze out making her hiss in pain but then who she scolds
Neil Khanna who doesn't keep himself off from her .
When he first time bite her she was so angry that she didn't allowed him to kiss for a week punishing him as it pained alot for her .
But then again she stopped punishing him after he made love to her for whole night to morning without leaving her for a second for which she didn't able to walk for 2days .
His one sorry and love is enough for her to forget his deed , when she is normal taking it as chance he never leaves her .

She was literally limping in return she kept quite in room not moving around not even office doing all office work from home .
Those 2days after seeing her pain Neil realized how hard he was with her , realizing the same he stood with her as a support removing her pain pampering her like a child making her more childish those 2days throwing tantrums which he did very happily .

...

Present ,
Avni is in her cabin reading a file but her concentration is not on the file but on something else which is precisely thinking about the morning incident which took place because of Neil's naughtiness .
She is wearing a dark green off-shoulder saree with open hair stone bindi big jumkas and mangalsutra .