C H A P T E R . 19

Avni :- Love !!!???

Parth :- Ha love .

Because I LOVE YOU AVUU ,
I REALLY DO ... I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU AVNI .

Avni :- Parth ye tum kya keh raho hoo ? You Love me ! But we are friends right ?

Parth :- Yes we are friends and we will be friends forever .

Avni :- Then Love ??

Parth :- Avuu I love you not as a friend but as a life patrner . Like a boy loves a girl . There is no rule that friends should not love right !!
For me you are like a treasure , at any cost I am not going to loose you or your friendship by saying my feelings to you Avuu and that's why I started to do friendship with you hiding my feelings deep inside me .
But I don't know how those words came from my mouth without my intention .

I love you Avuu but trust me I didn't planned to propose you in any where further cause I know you don't see me in that way , you don't have any feelings for me .
I don't want to rush anything between us Avvuu because I know you .

Avni :- Then why you proposed me now ?

Parth :- I didn't planned to proposed you bachcha it just happened . Seeing you so happy in my small castle those words left my lips . And when I already uttered those three magical words it is not good to lie and I don't want to lie with you in any matter .

Avni :- But Parth how can you love me ? We just met 1month back !! May be this is just an attraction and you are imaging it as Love !

Parth :- Bachcha do you really think my feelings for you , my love for you is an mere Attraction ? It is love bachcha we can't say How ,When , Where and Why it happens . It just happens .

No one can answer it Avvuu if you ask why you love someone.

If you really have an answer for it then I bet that is not a true love .

I love you bachcha not because you are Beautiful ,

I love you not because you are Unique,

I love you not because you are Innocent ,

I love you not because you are Raman uncle's daughter ,