C H A P T E R . 11

Avnii...

Avni:- Parth...!!!

Parth:- How do you know it is me ?

Avni:- By Your voice and more over no one will call me Avniii other then you .

Parth:- Ohhh .By the way , why are you eating these many icecreams at a time ? You will catch cold and it is not even good for your stomach .

Avni:- Hmmm i know but what to do I love icecream . It is soooooo soooo tasty .

Parth:- Okk , for now you have had enough right ?

Avni:- Yessss my tummy is full .

Parth:- Good then I will call uncle and ask him to come over here and have a look at you and take you inside !

Avni:- Nooooo...

Parth:- Kyuu Avnii ,see it is almost past 11:00pm , you need  rest and look at your face you look all tired .

Avni:- Ha I am tired but if papaa comes to see me , he will get to know I ate 3 tubs of icecream .And it is a bad idea ,  for a time sake you chat with me , after few minutes Neil will come ,  he went to attend his phone call then we both go inside .

Parth:- But Avnii...

Avni:- Please na Parth , it is matter of few minutes he will be right back till then you accomapy me naa I am feeling bored .

Parth:- Ok as your wish .

Avni:- Good Boy .Acha listen listen listen ...

Parth:- What Avnii say me I am all ears .

Avni:- Wo Thank you for the amazing gift . I truely loved it .Now I understood why Papaa trusted you bindly at the first place and why mamaa is your fan .And that painting it is too way amazing , I ...I don't have any words to say .Thank you very much parth for keeping your promise and delivery it in a short period .

Parth:- Don't say thanks Avnii ,it is my job ,my work .I am truely hourned .I am elighted that you liked my work and appreciating it .And about delivering on time it is my duty .

Avni:- Who said i liked it ? I loved it parth .

Parth:- Thanks .Mmm avnii can I ask you something ?If you don't mind ?

Avni:- Ha ha pucho .

Parth:- Who is Neil ? With whom you were talking before I came here ? I mean you said you are waiting for to come right !!

Avni:- The one you sawed with me was Neil ,Parth . He is Prakash uncles son .

Parth:-But I didn't sawed anyone with you while I am coming here ! It is only you . !!!