C H A P T E R . 61

Thank you one and all for encouraging me to write well  which I enjoy to the fullest

Thank you one and all for encouraging me to write well  which I enjoy to the fullest .
Both of my stories are topping in my favorite hastages , actor , my Jaan AditiRathore .
Frankly speaking I really don't know what to say  , how to express my happiness seeing the ranking .
Not one but my two stories are topped one after other .

I doesn't knew the reason why I am not getting very less votes compare to other authors though I am reaching your expectations with every chapter , yet I am happy seeing the ranking as wattpad is recognizing my work .
Thank you one and all who ever are reading my story and commenting , enouraging me to write well futher .
Thank you Dear Readers .

........

Story continues ....,

Avni :-  Did you killed Vidyut ....Neiluu Ha or Naa ! I am asking you again please say you didn't killed him .

Neil :-  Haa

Neil :-  Haa.... Jaan .
I killed him....but...but I do have a reason behind it Jaan . Baby please clam down , let me come near you Jaan .

Avni :-  No...No....this can't be true you are lying . Everyone are lying . Papaa , you , Mamaa everyone are lying to me .
I knew my Neiluu ,...he doesn't kill anyone .
Say me the truth Neil ...you didn't killed him na !

Neil :-  Jaan....

Avni :-  You didn't kill him naa ?

Neil :-  ......

Avni :-  It means ....Karam was right you killed his brother ...! Why Neil...Why Neiluuu...why you killed him ? What he had done to you ?

Raman :-  Princess.... shant hojao .

Prakash :-  Princess ....beta we accept we didn't said you the truth of him....but beta you should also understand na if we all hide that matter from you....then it might be not needed to you and little confidential .
Vidyut is a wrong guy Beta , you knew how he is ...how he was behind you !