C H A P T E R . 37

Next day , Morning

Khanna Mansion and Mehta Mansion :-

Two Mansion are adoring with beautiful roses , flowers all around . Loud noices of people running here and there arranging everything in a proper order , lite music playing on the background .

Raman and Prakash are busy in seeing arrangments for evening engagement in fucntion hall .
Ishitha is busy in seeing office work with employees .
Nanno and Babe are busy in seeing house arragement in respective Mansions .

Where as Love Birds are busy in Neil's farm house romancing . It is family order for Neil to keep Avni away from all hustle bustle till evening .
Evening Ishitha will come and pick her up , start Neil didn't accept for this , he was so reluctant saying both will come to venue together after getting ready .
But after earning a good glare from Ishitha he kept quite and taken Avni from there who has come after getting ready for the day .
She don't know Neil is here to take her out , it was a suprise for her because she remember Raman saying not to keep the step out untill and unless someone come to pick her up in evening . She is just following her fathers order .

On the way Avni kept on asking where they were going . Today is there engagement that is all she know . Without replying to her Neil kept silent earning a angry pout from Avni . Seeing her cute angry face Neil smiled pulling her into his embrace while she started to hit him on his Chest .

He pecked her Angry Pout hardly making her shock and blush at the same time . By the time they reached Neil is hell turned on as he kept on kissing her on whole face , concentrating on drive he continued his ministration .

Reaching home he scoped her in his arms making her squeal taking her into room making her lay on bed he hovered over her . Avni is in shock from the time he scoped in his arms . She is seeing him with wide eyes making him chukel .

Leaning into her he started to give peppery kisses showing how much aroused he is . Till now he didn't do any such stunt with her except cheek kiss . He didn't kissed her after proposal giving her space but today he is out of control . His mind is not in his control . He tried till minutes and hours controling himself after seeing her in that dress .

She is all red by now

She is all red by now . She don't prefer
wearing western dresses out as Raman don't like it and she to feel uncomfortable in public places . Today she worn it after knowing there is no need to go out , elders strictly prohibited her from going out . When Neil came to pick her he didn't allowed to change saying we are going only to his farm house and there will be no other person except him .
He literally dragged her from there. This is the first time he is seeing her in western costume and couldn't control after pecking her pout .