C H A P T E R . 41

Very dissapointed with the number of votes , don't know what is problem in the story or writing skills .
So , I decided to end this story after Marriage track , as no one is instrested in reading , no one is not even taking serious so it is my last decision of ending this story after marriage .

Waise I think so no one will give damn to it if I continue or end it , I think so there are no Avneil fans here .
40chapters completed but not even half of the silent readers are voting .
It doesn't even take a second to Vote .

Don't know what I am lacking in story or wirting skill , when compare to other Avneil , ff .
Last time to I explained my sorrow seeing the appreciation even then there is no change ,
it is clear that no one is giving damn to my words .
Why to waste my hardwork , time and mainly your precious time when there is no minimum appreciation .

Only few of them are genuinely appreciating and loving , only for them I am going to give updates till marriage after that bye bye from Avneil , FF .

Seems like no one is not liking my Avneil , FF when compare to other Avneil FF .
I never asked for a followup or sharing the story except COMMENTS AND VOTES that to have became hard for you guys .

Anyways why to say all these when no one is not going to read or give damn to it .

....

Story continues ,

Neil and Avni are standing gasping for air after their short make out in each others arms . Make - out in the sense Avni is in condition of badly swollen lips , messed hair , velvety cheeks , crushed dress , her neck is adoring with his love bites , shoulder blaze with his love marks , dress is totally disshaved .

Where Neil is having a satisfied  smile on his face and lips . After seeing his love for her , Avni didn't stopped him from doing what ever he want after thier Kiss marathon he started to lach his lips on her feather skin awakeing all the desires and feelings in her where as Neil was already turned on to hell where he can't control anymore .

Seeing her look ,
her smile ,
her comfort with him ,
her trust for him
made him more crazy and lavished her .

After sometime Neil made Avni to stand on porch giving her one Lantern asking her to make a wish write on Lantern , he asked her to release it .
But Avni made both of them hold and release the Lantern in Air making their special day more memoriable .

Neil smiled seeing the wish which she wrote .

" I Want You Neil ,
I Want Us .
I Want it all with you .
And only You .
Love you Neiluu " .

Kissing her forehead both of them left the Lantern in air .