(Chapter 24)/Hellcat vs Valkyrie

Chloe's POV:
Dream Realm:

Mnn, my head, it's on something, soft? Slowly opening my eyes, I see the roof of my room. Sitting up, I shake my head before looking around, finding myself in my room. I raised my hand to my head and wondered what happened until I realized something while looking at my arm. I wasn't wearing my armor, not even my under-clothing, just white undergarments and a bra.

Was Dr. Lesley working on me so thoroughly that she needed me down to my bare body? Looking around, I couldn't find my armor or weapons, making me slightly nervous. I then began to inspect my room, yet, for some reason, I couldn't find a single weapon in here, even the multiple hidden lockers I placed in my room that held weapons weren't where they were supposed to be.

I then entered my bathroom, finding it pretty much the same as well. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, until I looked in the mirror. Even though I was right in front of it, there was no reflection, making me nervous. No matter how close or far I got to the window, there was no reflection, making me start wondering what was happening. Perhaps someone else is awake and could tell me what's happening.

I then started walking to the door, but stopped before I opened it. Should the team see me, my scar made me look like a monster, maybe I should wait. But how long would that take, and what even happened that got me on my bed in the first place? Then, taking a deep breath, I opened the door and walked out, immediately feeling myself falling as all around me was white.

August 15th, 2092, 06:00:
Armistice Base, State of Amazonas:

I immediately opened my eyes as I felt as though I was falling, but sitting up and looking around, I was in the Alpha E.R., on a bed. Was that a dream? I raised my right arm and rubbed my head, noticing I was wearing my armor, and felt myself rubbing my helmet. What?

Feeling a small amount of weight on my left hand, I turned and found Zero laying his head on the bed I was laying on while his hand rested on top of mine, out of his armor. What is he doing? Looking around, I noticed that no one else was in the room besides us. Is this something human's do to help each other, cause if it is, it's no surprise they've lasted this long.

Zero (groans): "Huaaaa, (shakes his head before smacking his lips together) (widens eyes as he looks at Chloe) Chloe?"

Chloe (spins around and sits up, looking at Zero): "How long was I out?"

Zero (surprised): "Th-Three days."

Hm, that's not good, I should inform the Colonel that I'm good to go. Getting up, I start walking towards the door, however, I felt my right arm get grabbed. Turning around and looking at Zero, I saw concern on his face as he asked,

Zero: "Aren't you even curious as why you were on that bed?"

Chloe: "I'm sure both you and the Colonel can inform me on what happened, I have to inform her that I'm ready for the next mission."

As I turned back to the door, it suddenly opened as the human doctor Verdict walked in with a...lighter? I immediately became stiff as he said,

Verdict (looking away): "Hey Zero, you don't mind if-(looks at the both of them), oh shit, your awake."

I watched as Zero walked over and closed the lighter he was carrying. Just as his face formed into anger confusion, Zero looked at Verdict and asked,

Zero: "Can you give us a minute?"

Verdict: "Zero, you know proto-"

He immediately closed his mouth as Zero did something I couldn't see. Then, Verdict sighed before walking to the door and said,