Bios

(A/N: Hello, author here, I wanted to inform you that I won't be placing pictures of what characters look like, as such, I'll be leaving descriptions of what they would look like and I'll allow your imagination to take over.)

Zero Anderson:
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Looks: Caucasian, dark brown short hair, three brown dots on his left forearm forming a triangle, blue eyes, and an athletic physique.
Height: 6'6
Age: 25(starting at chapter 1)
Position: Captain of The Forlorn Republic(starting during prologue 2)
Armor: Mark II armor variant for human use with a white color coating and blue stripes
(Halo Infinity armor with a Captain Rex CW armor development design)

Upgrades:
Propulsion system upgrade
2x Wrist-mounted grappling hooks on the left and right forearms:(one will be made for Zero during the period between prologue 2 and Chapter 1 by Valkyrie and the other between Chapter 6 and 7 by Brian.)
Helmet mounted antenna/single sighted binocular:(An antenna located on the right side of the helmet doubles as a single sighted binocular with a 10x zoom when moved downwards for use. While extended upwards, it acts as a comm relay able to contact with any communication system it has the coding for.

Weapons:
2x Magnum pistols with phasic rounds: 12 round magazine for each pistol
(An ammunition only used by Zero and with these pistols, every time Zero willingly fires a round from each gun, the bullet will be surrounded by a blue hue until it hits something, this round doesn't do much except completely ignores spartan shielding, and with Zero, his ammunition can tear through reinforced tank armor adequately.)

DMR: 20 round magazine

(Every weapons of a series will be found by their respective fandom such as halo)CRKT fixed blade knife with sheathe:(For close combat engagements or situations he may need it with, this blade belonged to his birth father before he died when he wa...

CRKT fixed blade knife with sheathe:
(For close combat engagements or situations he may need it with, this blade belonged to his birth father before he died when he was 5 and was given it ten years later when heirlooms were given to him and his brother from their mother.)

Backstory:
Zero was a high school graduate in America, in a world similar to ours before a wormhole changed his life.

Before the wormhole, Zero was born in a town called Brookings in the state of Oregon, which was a quiet town with the only known crimes involving weed. Zero wasn't a real outdoor kid like his brother, and as such, he turns to videogames and TV as his fun. This doesn't mean he's lazy, as he does do sports such as track, but he avoided the true 'contact' sports that his school represented. Zero trained hard during his training and developed a high willpower that many considered only available to the top competitors in sports. Zero's gaming life is an alternate story, as he isn't into competitive games or modes, and instead focuses on stories. He has played Halo, Star Wars, Metal Gear, and more games for the plot and story, easily memorizing stuff from the games he played. He was a part of a middle class family, which consisted of his mother, brother, and step-dad. His birth father died mysteriously when he was 5, leaving behind gifts that was splitted fairly between him and his brother when their mother gave them the gifts when Zero was 14, and his brother 13.