Chapter 5:

Bear stays quiet for the rest of the time and around 10, she says she wants to go back to the room. As me and her leave the hot tub, the adults hoot suggestively. Me and Bear laugh it off as we head over to our locker. We take out our items and put them on and as Bear puts the hood of her cover up over her head, I check my phone. I see that I have a missed call from Taylor from a few minutes ago and check the message she left.

"Hey Harry! Just calling to tell you that my plane just landed at Necker Island Airport. I went to Tennessee for most of the day but I realized that I left my heart with you. I hope you're not upset. I was hoping that maybe you could pick me up? Anyways, I'll be at the hotel later so find me. Love you!" I stare wide eyed at Bear who just gives me a kind but questionable smile.

"What's up, Hazza?"

"Taylor's here. Go to the hotel room. I should be there soon with Taylor. Unless she wants her own room and what not." I tell Bear as we start to walk to the sidewalk.

"Oh okay." Bear says quietly.

She starts to walk alone across the street to the hotel. With a sigh, I start to walk in the opposite direction to the airport. As I walk up to the front of the airport, I see Taylor walk out the glass doors. I call out her name and she looks over at me with a smile. She runs over to me and I pick her up and spin her around while we kiss.

We start to walk to the hotel while holding hands as she tells me the whole story about how she went home but home is where the heart is and such. By the time we get to the floor that me and Bear's room is on, Taylor is hanging all over me. I try to tell her that Bear is probably asleep but her only response is:

"I'll try my best to be quiet. But you know I'm a screamer."

When I open the door to the room, Bear has just walked out of the bathroom in her pjs and is drying her hair with a towel. Taylor stops hanging on me and walks over to my bed.

"Natalie." Taylor says rudely to Bear as she puts her bag on my bed.

"Nice to see you you again, Taylor. How was Tennessee?" Ber says kindly as she sits down on her own bed. Taylor just gives Bear a nasty look, takes some clothes out of her bag, walks into the bathroom, and slams the door behind her. "Glad you had fun." Bear says sarcastically as she starts to brush her hair.

She looks over at me and widens her eyes and goes back to watching the TV  as she brushes her hair. Taylor comes out of the bathroom a couple minutes later wearing silky lingerie. She crawls on the bed over to me and bites her lip.

"Hold that thought." I smile before kissing Taylor quickly and getting off the bed.

I go into the bathroom and change into my boxers. When I come out of the bathroom, I see Bear is snuggled up underneath the sheets of her bed and Taylor sits cross-legged on the edge of my bed. As soon I step into the main area of the room, Taylor stands up and jumps into my arms, wrapping her limbs around me. I carry her onto the bed and we starting making out. Of course it enjoyable, but I feel bad for Bear.

"Four days is too long. I need you." Taylor breathes while kissing my neck.

"OKAY. I'M LEAVING. HAVE FUN YOU TWO." Bear says loudly.

Me and Taylor both look over to see her rip the sheet off of the top of her and take her pillow off the bed. She goes over to her bag and slings it over her shoulder. Before I even get a chance to say anything, she walks out the door. In the light of the hallway, I swear I saw tears on her cheeks.

The next day, me and Taylor decide to spend the day like I did with Bear the day before. Of course, only I know that the days were identical, but Bear's was more fun. But throughout the day, I hardly see Bear. As me and Taylor were about to leave the hot tub for the water park, I saw her at the hot tub's bar. I saw her again when me and Taylor returned to the hot tub at night, but she didn't talk to me one on one. Instead, she was drunk along with the adults. Rip roaring drunk. And from what I had heard, it took a lot to get Bear drunk.

I'm Right Here- SWM Sequel (Harry Styles)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें