41" Drugged by you🍃 "

Third person pov

After entering the atelier Tae concentrated on his heartbeat and tried to soothe his breathing to a regular level... And patted his cheeks to dwindle the warmness...

When he touched his lips... His mind flashed all the intimacy he shared with his husband and how his husband's tongue roamed all over his lips in the gym...

And how it ends up with the gentle peck which makes him go all red... A lot of things happened in their life and a lot changed between them... But he can't comprehend what that is...
This blissful feeling is something which he wants to feel again and again...

Tae: awe... This man and his duality... Previously he.... he was so delicate in my embrace and the other second giving me a 'sent-off kiss' out of nowhere that to with that.... Stupid grind on his face and it's... It's kind of.... cute and... hot... At the very same time... ufff.....

Tae mused about his husband's behaviour shook off his thoughts and prepared himself to complete his work as soon as possible...

Meanwhile, Jungkook busied himself with the meetings and concentrated on the Japan project which was their current goal yet to be achieved...

Clara: Mr. Jeon, we have to work smart with this project as Yun Groups is already in Japan and Mr. Yun has an appointment with the dealers ahead of us... So we have to make it as soon as possible to grab the deal for ourselves... And our flight is tomorrow afternoon...

She slid the tickets to Jungkook and was ready to leave when he asked,

JK: Did you book the return tickets for us?

Clara: Yes, Mr. Jeon... I'm staying a week while you both are staying for 15 days and I cleared your schedules for the other 10 days which you are going to spend with your husband... So no need to hustle...

Jungkook was dumbstruck by his assistant how could she do that without him saying a word about it... Is he so obvious about being whipped for his husband? He sealed his shock and nodded with a thankful gaze...

JK: Impressive...

Clara: Thank you sir and I'm taking my leave...

After that Jungkook did his work for about 3 hours and he got a call from his fluffy... Seeing the screen a warm smile appeared on his face...

Even after receiving the call, the couple doesn't utter a word, Jungkook waits for Tae to say something but he gets silence from the other side he decides to break it...

On call📱

JK: Are you done?

Tae: Not yet... You?

JK: Almost done... So... Do you need something?

Tae: no not really but... It takes time for me to complete my work... So,

JK: So?

Tae: So... I'm planning to stay here tonight... Is it okay... For you?

( Tae hesitated while asking his husband as he had no idea how he would react )

JK: Mm you can stay and complete your work ( Jungkook bit his lips to control his smile)

Tae: you are okay with me not coming home?
( Tae was disappointed by this reaction of his dear husband... But wasn't he the one who wanted to stay then why did he not like it when his husband agreed without any questions he should be happy right? But why is he getting pissed?)

JK: Yeah that's fine and I want to tell you something... We are leaving tomorrow afternoon our flight is at 2.30 pm...

Tae: Oh... I'll be back before afternoon then...