10 "Certain Raven "

Third person pov

In Jeon Mansion

(On the phone )

Mr Jeon: Hello how are you?  Mr Kim

Mr Kim: I'm good Mr Jeon how are you? We were about to call you but you did before that

Mr Jeon:  I'm well too, oh is that so Mr Kim I want to inform you about Jungkook's approval for this marriage.

Mr Kim: oh my goodness that's great and Tae also accepted this marriage

Mr Jeon: Then we should discuss other things in person and we'll visit your house this Sunday morning are you ok with that?

Mr Kim: yes I have no problem with that I look forward to the other arrangements then.

Mr Jeon: ok Mr Kim we are very happy to bring Taehyung to our home as our son law we will meet you on Sunday Thank you.

Mr Kim: We are also blessed to have your lineage, Mr Jeon let us know if you have any plans to alter your visit it'll be easy for us to make arrangements.

Mr Jeon: Sure Mr Kim

( With that, they hang up the call )

Mrs Kim: What? Jungkook said yes that's great I'm really happy honey after knowing about Jungkook's character I don't want to get him out of our hands.

Mr Kim: You are right dear Joon did well to get to know Jungkook.

Flashback:

Joon: Yes dad he is rude from the outside and I can't believe he is doing these things without showing off to the world this is an unbelievable thing dad I am genuinely impressed with his character.

Mr Kim: Impressive

(What made them get engraved by Jk )

Actually when Namjoon tried to get information about Jk he came to know that his business partner and close friend Min Yoongi's friend Jung Hoseok is the COO of Jk Automobiles so they contacted him and what he said shocked them

Hobi: Jk is stone-hearted everyone knows that very well but he is like a " Geode " from the outside which is just a rock but inside it is a very precious crystal the same way Jk is tough from the outside but soft from the inside so you can trust him with your brother don't worry if he once started to love your brother it won't change until his last breath I assure you.

(this is Geode inside view and it will look like a normal rock from the outside)
(Picture Google) [now you can understand why I used Geode as an example 💜]

Hobi: why I'm telling you this is he proved it through his actions he is donating 30% of the company's profit to the old age home and orphanage and Weekly once he checks if it is beneficial for them or not and if not he will immediately take action and there is a separate team for this who are taking care of these things but everything is done secretly nobody knows that Jk is behind all these things.