34 "Him🐰"

Taehyung's pov

It's a new feeling which is blooming between us... I can sense the changes in me... My life... It's pristine... It is slowly switching to our life...

After that, I made my way inside the school... I got my timetable from the coordinator, and everyone greeted me on my way to my art chamber... I also greeted them with a small smile... I can feel that giant man following me but he is not so close to me, I'm thankful for his behaviour...

I feel contempt after returning to work... Today I have 5 classes most probably by 5.30 pm I'll complete everything... Weekly thrice is the ECA coaching and the other days I have to go to my Art Studio... What am I going to do?

I have to do something...

When I was in deep thinking I felt a tiny tap on my hand when I bent... my gaze got blessed with the sight of a cute little bean... With a cute little pout on her lips...

To give you a clear idea I'll tell you her name which is Ahreum, she is only 4 years old and I love her very much because she is so cute and sweet... I love every child in the school but she is special to me... (Well, we all have someone special right?)

Then I picked her up and made her sit on my lap she giggled cutely after landing on my lap... Then I kissed her cheeks and squished them her face turned pinkish because of my squeeze don't get me wrong but she is way too cute to resist myself... Ehee... Her expression changed suddenly.

Ahreum: You... Do--n't wa-nt to see Ahreumee...

Her lips wobbled I felt bad for the tiny creature... I embraced her close to my chest, She always stayed close to me from the day she joined Little Flower because she thought I was her only friend Though now she has so many friends she always loves me the same way I love her...

I think she missed me that's the reason she is here...

Tae: Ohh Ahreumee... I missed you a lot baby...

Then I played with her for some time and dropped her in her class then I went to my class... The day went by and lunch break came earlier than expected...

End of Tae's POV

[So Tae started to concentrate on his work... But his lover boy husband is still stuck with the thought of his fluffy... Throughout the ride to his office, he sneakily smiled to himself... Yes, he did it sneakily Don't forget they came with a driver so how he would show them this side of Jeon Jungkook... This aspect of him is only exclusive to his fluffy not to others... Undoubtedly Jeon has some ethics in his marriage life... Oh, bless us with some of your ethics, Jeon... ]

Jk's pov

When I reached my cabin as usual everything was going in edict but my heart and mind were somewhere else... It's not unknown to me but I just tried to concentrate on the work... Right now Clara is explaining to me the schedule for today and the upcoming projects we should concentrate on...

Clara: And our most significant deal with the Japan client has been approved so they are expecting you in Japan in 2 weeks... Then--

Jk: In 2 weeks... Do you mean I have to fly to Japan?

Clara: Of course Mr Jeon... Is there any problem?

Oh my.....god * why? Why this is happening to me now... I'm beginning to build up a compact life with Taehyung... Ahh... This divergence will make me go absurd... I already miss him...

JK: Not at all... Anything else?

Clara: That's all for today... Thank you (Clara bowed and left his cabin)