1 "Over view"

Characteristics of Kim Taehyung

Tae is a very quiet person who does not converse with others very much but he shares everything with his best friend Jimin, who is Tae's comfort zone.

Taehyung is well-known for his calm and composed nature as he works at Little flower school, he will not show off his riches to others he leads a very simple life.

Though his family owns many well-known institutions and industries he always liked to spend his time with the children.

Because he believes that they won't judge him as they are pure, harmless, naive and innocent.
The same quality as our Tae.

Tae is a very great artist and his works were sold for a huge amount they were preserved safely for future generations to learn more but the twist is nobody knows who is the real person behind these paintings because Tae paint everything with the pseudonym V without showing his pretty face he got many fans but they only saw his paintings but not his face.

Many big shots tried to find the face of V but to no avail, cause Namjoon being a good brother saved his younger from everything as per Tae's request.

Characteristics of Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook is considered a very rude man who does not give a fuck abt anyone or anything. He only loves his family by being a very successful Businessman in the country he earned many rivals who try to kill him but jungkook did not care abt all these things his only focus is his business and family.

He loves his both brother and sister very much but he will not show them directly deep inside he knows how much he loves them.

(His younger brother Jeon Il Sung is studying in Canada so he will join the story in the required places)

(Then his younger sister Jeon Ha Rin who is in high school is a very sweet girl here she plays a very major role after the marriage of Taekook till then she will not be in this story very often)

Jk's father is a very talented man who builds up his company through his effort and hard work 5yrs back he gave his position to Jk and he became the Chairman of the Jeon Empire he trusted his son and his son also proved it through his actions for the development of the companies and he also impressed his father by that the growth of the company in 5 yrs is unbelievably elevated. This made his father respect his son beyond fatherly affection.

His mother is a sweetheart who loves her son effortlessly and she wishes to marry him to a very good and beautiful partner and lead a happy and stressless life with his partner but jungkook is not interested in any of it but he did not comment on her opinion.

But his mother already knows that her son is single so he evidently will not get into a relationship with anyone. So she took advantage of that and tried to get a perfect partner for her son she asked her friend (Haari) to find someone perfect for her son then she said that she knows someone perfect for Jk and also invited them to the success party of Jimin.

Let's see who that perfect match for our Jk 🤭

To be continued.......

Hi guys I made some edits in this chapter to give a clear understanding of the story.

If u like the story plz vote for me and follow me for further updates. Kindly comment with your thoughts.

Tq