21" Non Existing Emotions "

Third person pov

[Jeon Mansion, 8.00 am]

Both Tae and Mrs Jeon went to the kitchen and made some breakfast with the help of the maid(Mary) because Mrs Jeon want to make an impressive breakfast for her charming Son in law, she loves Tae so vastly.

Tae: Mom you don't have to?

Mrs Jeon: It's ok dear only for 4 days next week you will be going to work so for this week I'm going to make your favourite food.

Tae: But... Mom......(he started but Mrs Jeon cut him off by saying)

Mrs Jeon: No dear what I said is said, you are calling me mom but not letting me feed you good food. ( Mrs Jeon showed her puppy eyes which made Tae nod his head with a done smile)

Tae: ok mom as your desire

With that, they prepared breakfast concurrently with some chatting and laughing. Tae felt comfortable with Mrs Jeon and he also tried to open up to her.

Then Tae's phone started ringing and when he saw the caller id his face beamed then he excused himself from Mrs Jeon and attended the call

Tae: Hello Hyung, how are you guys?

Jin: We are good bear what about you?

Tae: I'm fine Hyung (Tae smiled while replying)

Jin: Tae we planned to have dinner together, would you guys join us?

Tae: Ok Hyung I'll ask him and let you know

Jin: Oo (in a sarcastic tone) ok bear ( Tae whined cutely)

Then they talked for some time and hung up then Tae said this to Mrs Jeon, she told him to ask Jk about his schedule and then after a few minutes Tae asked

Tae: Mom when will he come downstairs?

Mrs Jeon know who Tae is referring but she turns on her mischievous flank.

Mrs Jeon: Oo your dad already went for walking dear you know he needs to follow that regularly it's good for his health.

Tae was like what to do now, she is not understanding and then he again tried to make her understand whom he referred.

Tae: No mom... I'm not asking about Dad ( Tae started to feel shy and crunches his lips)

Mrs Jeon: Then whom you are inquiring of dear? (she asked Tae with a snigger )

Tae: I'm... asking about Jungkook shi mom (Tae's face turned creamy pink)

(Tae thought that his husband's name itself made him blush extremely, he can't believe that his husband hold so much effect on him)

Mrs Jeon: Oooo You asked about Jungkook sorry dear I can't understand.

Tae: it's ok mom

Mrs Jeon: Ahh he will be downstairs at 8.30 am

(Tae just nodded without meeting her eyes, Mrs Jeon complimented herself in mind for her proficiency.)

Finally, they completed everything and the maids set the table for breakfast. Sharp 8.30 am Jk came down while his eyes searching for something or maybe someone😌

30 am Jk came down while his eyes searching for something or maybe someone😌