27"Hand🤝 In🤝 Hand"

Third person pov

The meeting ended but for Jk the thoughts of his beautiful husband never came to an end, Is he complaining about that? No never.....

Clara: Mr Jeon? (Clara called her boss who is long lost in his thoughts)

Jk: Haan....(cleared his throat) Yes Clara...

Clara: The meeting is over Mr Jeon, and GM is waiting for your opinion.....

(Jk can't believe what he is doing. And where he was lost in the past 45mins...

He asked himself,

The meeting is over but I didn't even focus on it even for a minute.

How is it possible?

Ahhh this boy is making me lose myself......)

Jk: Ok, Mr Kang your presentation was understandable but I need time to go through the project so you make sure to mail the project and presentation details to Clara...

Jk said with a confident tone it didn't even show that he doesn't know what the presentation is about.

It is not wrong whoever said that "Jeon Jungkook is influential and can do anything....."

Yes, they are right he can do anything😏.....

Jk: Clara... You follow up with it and send it to me including the report that you gathered... Am I clear?

Clara: Yes Mr Jeon, I will send it to you shortly

(Clara is the only person in the industry who can directly contact Jk because he didn't want to deal with everyone on his own so everything and everyone has to pass through his assistant Clara to get him and it is easy for him too but nobody comprehends why their boss is not directly involving himself with anyone and no one dares to ask it out...
Jk trusts Clara but he never expressed it through phrases, his actions speak louder than any other utterances
Clara is an independent woman who is dedicated to her work and never fails to do her duties she is a perfectionist as well as a connoisseur, her whiz inspired many of the employees even Jk too)

Then Jk left the meeting hall and Hobi followed him.

Hobi: Where were you lost?

Jk was stricken dumb for a second, he know that Hobi knows him so well but he didn't expect this question to be coming...

Jk: Nothing Hyung, I don't know what you are asking for.

(By the time they reached Jk's cabin, he unlocked the door and entered while answering Hobi he is a little bit embarrassed to say that he was thinking about his sweetheart)

Hobi: Is that so? (Hobi asked with raised eyebrows when he sat on the couch in there)

Jk didn't know what to say so he just kept tolerable Hobi continued...

Hobi: Taehyung right?

Jk's lips curved upon hearing his sweetheart's name Hobi noticed that and he smiled too.

Hobi: I know, I'm right so tell me what is it?

Hobi demanded then Jk thought for some time and released a long whiff

Jk: I want to take him on a date Hyung but .......

Jk can't pinpoint what that feeling he is acquiring so he closed his eyes while leaning towards the seat.

Hobi: Have you intended to do something?

Jk: Mm yes hyung but I have no idea about his liking so it's just a hope to me, for him to like and enjoy whatever I have arranged...