20 "Coffee☕"

Third person pov

[Time 7 am, Jeon mansion]

(Tae came out within 5mins after finishing off his morning routine)

When he entered the room he saw his husband talking to someone on the phone, so he quietly went downstairs when he reached the living room he saw some maids cleaning the expanse then he made his way towards the kitchen and saw a middle-aged lady equipping the things needed for the breakfast.

By sensing the presence of someone she turned around and noticed Tae she immediately bowed at him and asked

Mary: Good morning Mr Jeon, how can I help you?

(Tae felt somewhat uneasy because he is not prepared for this encounter with the older lady)

Tae: I just came to make some coffee

Mary: Ohh ok Mr Jeon I'll make it for you (she said with a small smile)

Tae: No I'll make it by myself (Tae said, politely)

Mary: Ok Mr Jeon, I'll bring you the mandatory items (with that she brought the required things for Tae)

(Tae felt giddy when she addressed him," Mr Jeon" he didn't know that the corner of his lips spiralled )

Tae's pov

Then the older lady started to do her work while I started to prepare coffee, I'm preparing this for Jungkook shi because I noticed that he drank coffee yesterday morning before breakfast so today I thought to prepare him myself and this is the first step I'm taking in our relationship.

Yesterday I witnessed that he is caring for me, so now I'm sure he is not forcing himself into our affinity. I'm relieved about this fact so now, I can show my feelings for him without any insecurities and scepticism.

After all, he is my crush come, husband so I have to treat him with care.

My thoughts came to an end when the ajumma placed a cup near me on the kitchen counter and I turned towards her

Tae: Thank you ajumma (Tae smiled warmly)

Mary: Do you need some other things, Mr Jeon?

Tae: No no it's adequate

Then I made my way towards our room with the coffee, I reached the door and was about to open it but suddenly I remembered yesterday's incident and my face bloomed with a pink hue, so I knocked on the door and entered inside I was met with an empty room.

So I placed the cup on the nightstand and looked around, then I found him on the balcony with a laptop on the teapoy.

I took the mug from the nightstand and got on to him, I don't comprehend what exact feeling currently I'm going through because I feel nervous and blushy simultaneously. I tried to get back myself and called my husband to wipe out his attention from the laptop.

Tae: Jungkook shi! (Tae bassed lowly)

Jk: Where were you? (Jk asked as Tae went down without informing his husband)

(Tae didn't say anything instead, extended his hand with the cup to his husband while starting the ground, Jk got confused)

Jk: What is this?

Tae: Coffee... for you

Jk: why are doing these things? where are the maids? they can't even do this simple work properly...(Jk started to shriek but Tae cut him off by saying)

Why is he shrieking like this I should clear his fallacy.

Tae: No no! Jungkook shi I'm the one who insisted