31"JK 👀✨👀 TH"

Third person pov

Jk: Who was that?

Jk asked after noticing the flash of delight on his husband's face... But he wants to know who is behind that beautiful smile of his fluffy which is not him that's very clear anyway...

Tae got confused as to why his husband is displaying somewhat cold compared to the other times...

Tae: It was Jiminiee...

That's it here comes the name again that Jungkook doesn't want to hear now... He also thinks that this particular 'midget' is not going to live him in consensus... And Jungkook is offended... By his fluffy but don't ask him why, but he is not feeling good about something... Maybe jealous about how Jimin is making his fluffy smile sweetly only by a phone call.... 👀

Jk: oh...

That 'oh' sounded very forsaken and tart... But it's genuine feelings though 😂... Tae can see the changes like BPC and APC... (Before the Phone call and After the phone call🤭) but he shrugged it...

Then Tae placed the phone on the nightstand and sat on the bed, Jungkook is also on the bed but he quietly works on his laptop

Tae eyed his husband but Jungkook's full focus was on the laptop... So Tae thought to ask him when he is going to rest...

Tae: Mmm... Jungkook shi? (Jk didn't even turn to his side but just nodded so Tae continued) Aren't you getting on to sleep?

Jk: No... I have some work you go to sleep...

Jungkook said by keeping his eyes on the screen that too in a tart tone which is not welcomed by his fluffy...

Then Tae wordlessly lay on the bed and a small pout adoring his already beautiful face... But his husband is not so lucky to adore it... His eyes are only blessed to see the auditing file on the laptop screen...

A few minutes later Tae drifted to dreamland and Jungkook still checking something...

Morning 7.00 am...

The warm rays made their route through the glass towards the gorgeous.... lying on the bed and his eye flower got unhurriedly stretched because of the daylight flicker...

Taehyung got up from his sleep and sat up slowly... Then his eyes landed on his husband who is sleeping oh so peacefully... Unknowingly his lips curved after witnessing his cute sleepy husband...

Jungkook mouth is ajar and his not-so-short hair looks messy... and he is lying on his front... his right leg shows an L poster... But Taehyung is the only blessed person who can witness this kind of Jeon Jungkook...

Then Tae got up from the bed and closed the curtains for his husband to sleep peacefully for a few more hours...

And he got fresh up and went downstairs to make some food for both of them...

Time passed 8.30 am

Taehyung made black coffee for his husband and breakfast for both of them... The noteworthy fact is this is his first time cooking for his husband so he tried to make it relatively unusual and preferable...

After arranging the table he went upstairs to wake his husband...

When he reached there Jungkook is still sound asleep maybe he stayed up tardily... the last night that's what Tae thought... And he proceeds to wake him by gently calling his name... Which is, 'Jungkook Shi--..... Jungkook Shi--
...... ...... ..... ..... .... ......'

But there is no movement then Tae gently shook him by keeping his slender fingers on that muscular shoulder....

Then Jungkook moved slowly and turned towards his fluffy but he is not fully awake yet... Nor opened his eyes...