26"Chae Won"

Third person pov

In Jung's House

When Taekook were busy at staring each other Hobi came down, Jk noticed his presence and unwillingly averted his eyes from his eye-catching husband.

Hobi: I'm ready Jungkook, shall we get going?

Jk: Haan hyung, let's go (Jk looked at Tae who is handing over the sleeping Yeon to Jia )

Hobi then made his way towards Jia and kissed both mother and daughter.

Tae was looking at them with hearty eyes but he failed to notice his husband whose eyes were only on him all the time. Jia went upstairs to tug the sleeping baby onto the bed.

Hobi: Come on, let's go (Hobi said and went past the couple)

Jk simply nodded and strode two steps forward but don't know what took over his mind he abruptly turned towards his husband who was standing behind him. Jk yanked his husband by his hand and Tae got clashed to his chest in a not-so-hard way, he closed his eyes while his hands clutched his husband's shirt because of the hasty move by his husband but opened them when he heard his husband's voice.

Jk: Where is your phone? (Jk husked in Tae's ear)

Tae can't understand why his husband is asking for his phone that too in this position where they are hugging each other though it's not a proper hug but it looks like one.

Tae's pov

When I was about to send him off, he turned around towards me and within seconds I felt a tight grip on my hand by a veiny hand and even before I discover what is transpiring around me the very next moment he pulled me towards him, our bodies clashed with one another by the force but no one cares, my other hand made its way to his shoulder and clutched his shirt then I closed my eyes tightly and I don't know what I was expecting to come but he just came closer to my ears and asked about my phone.

Why? Just why? Is the Phone indeed that significant in a situation like this?

Tae: why?

Jk: You know my number?

Then I wordlessly grabbed my phone from my back pocket and gave it to him. Yes, I don't have his number, I thought to ask it but......I can't thank God he appealed to...

Jk: Unlock it

Oo I forgot, then I pressed my fingerprint and he typed his number and dialled it within 4 rings he disconnected the call and returned the mobile to me all the time he was not ready to release me from his grip but I didn't feel uncomfortable with that instead I felt something in my stomach it is like some tingling sensation... What is it?

Jk: What are you thinking?

He got me..... agh... I just shake my head as if I was thinking nothing
then he came closer to me and bends his head to the left side of my face, I noticed that he wetted his lips, I think I know what he is going to do so my eyes closed vision...
I can see only gloaming, I have heard about this thing when our eyes are closed our other senses will work very ably and right now I'm experiencing it...
I can discern the feeble and moist lips of my husband on my cheek, it's a normal kiss but he is delivering a different emotion in this kiss and I can already feel the difference in the way he is doing it, by the effect of the kiss my cheeks would have turned into a different shade cause...
I can feel some burning feeling all over my body but it's not hurting but giving me a feeling that I have not experienced till now and it's addictive...

Then he spoke something without taking his lips from my cheeks I can sense the movement of his upper lips and lower lips while he is talking...but I can't concentrate on what he is telling me because of his actions...