11"Wingless Angel "

3rd person pov

Kim Mansion

One by one five luxurious cars entered the Kim mansion and from the first and last car the bodyguards came out and opened the door for Mr and Mrs Jeon then from the other car Jeon Ha Rin(you can recognize her right if not check the introduction part ) came out with a smirk on her face.

(pic credits go to the rightful owner)

Finally, Jungkook came out of his car with a poker face but still, his one look could make anyone fall to their knees not to mention his tanned skin on that toned body his face with shape jaw line visible while turning his head here and there to check around the place with his glittering eyes gazing around the mansion, his left hand tucked inside the pocket then right-hand adjusting his raven hair which is half covering his forehead and then he joined his parents to go inside the Kims mansion.

Mr Kim: Welcome to our home Mr and Mrs Jeon we are incredibly grateful. Come inside, please.

Mr Jeon: we are tremendous too Mr Kim.

Mr Kim: Ah Jungkook welcome plz come inside (JK just nodded with a professional smile and moved behind his parents ) oo your sister also came welcome dear may I know your name?

Ha Rin: I'm Jeon Ha Rin (Rin) uncle

Mrs Kim: oo you look pretty come inside dear

Then everyone went inside, Namjoon and Jin greeted them and they sat on the Davenport
then the maid served them some refreshments. Later they talked for some time and responded only if they asked him something other than that he was on his phone this did not go unnoticed by the Kims but they acted as if that didn't bother them.
Rin went to the garden to look around because she got bored.

Mr Jeon: So Mr Kim, Is Tae happy about this marriage how did he respond? ( Mr Jeon asked )

Mr Kim: yes Mr Jeon he is happy (he smiled warmly)

Mrs Jeon: ok let us see him kindly call him I can't wait to see him ( Mrs Jeon said impatiently)

Mrs Kim and Jin smiled at her behaviour and Mrs Kim nodded her head to Jin, he went upstairs but all the time JK didn't even pay attention to them.

In Tae's room

Jin entered Tae's room and called him but Tae was looking outside through the window after hearing Jin Tae turn around.

Jin: Tae come they are asking for you

Tae: Hyung ..... I ..Im ( He hesitated )

Jin: What is it, baby what happened is anything wrong tell me bear

Jin asked concerned finally, Tae said

Tae: Hyung what if he didn't like me I'm afraid about it and ..... (Tae started but Jin cut him off by saying, if he didn't know that Jungkook is the person he met before, he would have never cared this much about facing rejection but....)