36 " Chocolate Eyes"

Third person pov

Jungkook stared at Tae's lips for a few seconds which looked like a freshly sliced strawberry and the sight made him bite his own lips, he feared that he would hurt that pureness with his lips so he dampened his lips with his tongue gradually inclined closer towards Tae's face and held his chin with his rough hand his hot breath hitting the younger's face...

Tae stared at his husband with his harmless chocolate eyes, Jungkook too erroneously wanted to protect this innocence but couldn't resist this comforting beauty in front of him...

He smashed his lips on Tae's strawberry one he pecked his lips and slowly started to suck the sweetness detailed as His fluffy's lips...

( I don't know why I added this😒 but I felt like adding this😎 so I did... I hope you guys are okay with this... if you are not tell me in the comments... I'll snip it...)

Tae's grip on his husband compressed on his husband's bare skin, this was exceedingly pristine to him... "his first kiss" his husband was kissing him, and he could sense his husband being gentle with him...

Tae also wanted to kiss back but the poor thing is he didn't know how to do so... So he remained motionless and let his husband take the lead and carry out whatever he wanted...

Jungkook was both surprised and shocked simultaneously...

Surprised cause how can Tae's lips be flavoured so sweet and delicate at the very same time addictive too...

Shocked cause the artist was letting him handle everything and holding him as if his vitality were sure of him, Is he trusting me that much? That's what he thought...

Pure bliss... Addictive... Profane... this is what Jungkook is feeling while tasting his fluffy delicate lips, he so yearned to wander his tongue inside the younger's mouth and taste every bit of it...

But he knows this must be his first kiss so he has to be gentle... And he didn't expect Tae to kiss him back cause he unquestionably knew what the younger must be going through right now...

(A/n: I doubt this kind of man exists in this world, if so... Where are they?🥺)

So he only tried to pleasure his fluffy and now he is tasting the infrequent endless platableness...

Jk unhurriedly sucked Tae's upper lips and lower lips he repeated it for few times by inching further closer to the tempter named Tae and tilting his head to the side for a better experience and fully capturing the younger's lips and smooched it...

The younger opened his addictive mouth further for his husband's convenience... their sizzling saliva mingled, making the surroundings more sensual...

There was a sudden shiver which shuddered his spine when his husband touched his untouched parts...